𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Library

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HERE WITH YOU TWO." Yeji complained.

Ryujin, Lia, and her are again inside the library, but instead of reading a good book. They had to clean and fix the mess they made yesterday without a single help of magic.

They can't go to their classes because of this, and that fact frustrates Lia.

"Do you actually think we like being here with you?" Ryujin said rolling her eyes.

"It's because of you two why I'm in this situation" Yeji said.

"Don't blame us!"
"Can you both shut up?" Lia said raising an eyebrow at both of them. All she wants now is peace, and for this mess to be cleaned.

"Just do what you have to do, and shut up. Please." Lia said while fixing the broken chairs with a hammer. Goodness they study Witchcraft. Why do they have to do all this when they have magic?

Then, two familiar tall boys came in the library. The other one was shorter than the other. Lia looked up, and saw that it was Soobin and her brother, Yeonjun. Lia furrowed her eyebrows. She was confused. How the hell did they started to like each other's company? Lia thought.

"Yeji?" Yeonjun said laughing. Seeing Yeji fixing books in the library made him crack up. She hates cleaning things by herself, and now here she is.

"Stop laughing dorcus." Yeji threw a book at Yeonjun, and he caught it. He smirked at Yeji, and she just rolled her eyes at her bestfriend.

"What are you doing here?" Soobin sat down beside Lia.

"I can help" Soobin said. "None of your business, and...no" she sighed as she gave him her fake smile.

"Ugh! Come on smarty pants. He's offering help. He can use magic to fix all of these" Ryujin said. She made a point.

"Alright. Fine." Soobin smiled, and started to cast spells to clean up the place immediately. Lia was amazed. She didn't know Soobin could do a lot of spells.

"Keep your mouth closed sis" Yeonjun nudged his sister's waist, and she realized that her mouth was slightly open this whole time.

"Thank you kind sir!" Ryujin said hugging Soobin.

Soobin frozed in shock. Wow. He thought. Lia felt wierd. She was feeling something she's never felt before, and she believes that it's something everyone calls jealousy.