𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Astronomy Class

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

"STARS. WHAT ARE THEY?" Professor Park asked. Park Jimin. He was their Astronomy teacher. Ryujin wasn't intereseted on listening in this subject at all, but since it was one of their core lessons. She had to.

Beomgyu raised his hand, and it shocked Ryujin. She didn't expect that young boy could be so active in class. He wasn't like his on their other lessons.

"Yes Mr Choi" Beomgyu stood up with a smile on his face. "Stars are giant, liminous sphere of gas. Mostly made of hydrogen and helium that produce light and head from the nucleus inside them" Ryujin was shocked with how confident Beomgyu just spoke. "How can stars be giant? They're so small" Jaemin asked. "Well it's because they're very far away from Earth" Professor Park was obviously impressed with Beomgyu.

"Excellent Mr Choi. You may now take your seat" Ryujin stared at Beomgyu. He found it wierd, so he asked him why is she staring like that.

"How do you like this lesson so much?" She asked. Beomgyu chuckled and explained. "I liked this ever since. Stars are just interesting. You can do a lot of things with it" Ryujin continued to listen. "Like make patterns. Know your personality. Even know the season!" Beomgyu shouted in a whisper. Ryujin was surprised with how educated Beomgyu was with this subject. It made her somehow interested to listen too.

Chaeryeong, who was beside Ryujin's seat was near to falling asleep. Like Ryujin before, she wasn't that interested to listen. She was resting her cheek on her fist, obviously bored with all Beomgyu's and Professor Jimin's babbling. Then she heard someone behind her chuckle. She didn't know who it was, so she turned around. It was Taehyun. The Rubyian boy.

"What?" She asked. "Focus on the lesson" Taehyun said almost laughing. "Mister Choi! Miss Lee!"

They straightened their backs to sit properly when they heard Professor Jimin raising his voice at them. I'm dead. I'm so dead! Chaeryeong told herself.

Professor Jimin rushed to their seats, and both of them were silent. Scared to even move.

"Detention for both of you" Taehyun was about to complain, but Chaeryeong gave him the look to not talk back.

*°••°°••°*

Meanwhile, Soobin was with Hyunjin in front of the Announcement board. Deciding on what elective subject they should choose. There were only three choices. Care for Magical Creatures, Divination, and Muggle Studies. Soobin loved creatures, so it was his first choice. His second choice was Alchemy, but the class was full.

"I'd go with CMC and Muggle studies" Soobin hated studying humans. Because what's the point of learning other's history and culture? He wasn't planning on living in the human world anyway, but he didn't have a choice.

Hyunjin agreed to his decision, and they both chose to sign up in the same classes.

After that, Lia that was from Sapphire. Signed up in Muggles Studies. Soobin noticed, and as he was about to remove his name in that class. The other classes were already name. Means he's stuck with that Sapphire girl.

"Looks like this year's not going to go well" Soobin sighed, and his friend Hyunjin just laughed at him.

"What's your extracurricular?" Hyunjin asked. "Definitely Ghoul studies" Soobin spoke as he was writing his name down on the list.

"Still afraid of vampires huh?" Soobin smirked and nodded. His grandparents died because of such beings.

They left the place, and went to their class. But little did Soobin know, he signed up for the wrong class.

*°••°°••°*

"Yeji I have a question" Yeonjun asked to his annoying acquaintance. He was studying with her today. He needed to study with her. He was getting into too much Quidditch training that he forgot to even study for their short quizzes.

"What again?" Yeji rolled her eyes, and fixed her round glasses.

"Why are you so annoying?" Yeonjun asked. Yeji gave him the cold glare, and went back to studying.

"No I'm just kidding. I really have to ask you something" Yeonjun said holding Yeji's hand that was resting on the table. Yeji noticed, and it made her glance at her hand. This boy. Was holding her hand. For what reason? She thought.

"What do you give to a girl like Sakura" She immediately pulled her hand back, and closed the book.

"What a stupid question" Yeji muttered.

"C'mon Yej tell me. You're kinda like her. Just kinda. You're annoying, and she's not" That made Yeji even more mad. She didn't want to show him what she was feeling, so she answered. In a very cold way, like she always does.

"Give her a good book or something. I don't know" She said, and left the library.

"Why is she always like that" Yeonjun asked himself.

Yeji was walking towards her next class when someone bumped into her. All of her things fell, so as the other person's things. They both fell into the ground. Papers flying all over the place.

This day is getting more and more annoying. Yeji told herself. She looked up to see who it was, and she scoffed. Great. What a lucky day.

It was Lia.

Yeji and Lia are let's just say...enemies since birth. Yeji knew Lia and Yeonjun since they were little kids, and she never liked Lia even though they have to get along for their parents. Yeji used to hang out a lot with the CHOIs that's why Yeonjun and her can still manage to be each other's acquaintances, but with Lia? She hated her presence. She was always quiet. If not quiet, blunt. It annoyed Yeji.

"Did you do that on purpose?" Yeji asked Lia. The Sapphire black-haired girl scoffed, and stood up.

"Why would I purposely bump into someone like you?" Lia said, and left her there. She was burning in anger. She wanted to grab her hair, and pull it towards her, but Yeji knew she could get herself into detention. So, she let Lia go.

Yeji noticed that all of her things were on the floor, so she picked it up one by one. Suddenly, someone kneeled in front of her, and helped her. She looked up, and saw a cat-eyed Citrine boy who looked just like her age.

"Oh boy. This is a lot of things" He said. Yeji smirked, and continued to pick up her things.

"I'm Hyunjin" He said. "Nice to meet you" He added.

"I'm obviously not interested in knowing your name, but...thanks" Yeji took all of her things from Hyunjin's hands, and walked straight to her class. Hyunjin knows that it's unlikely for an Emeraldeen to say 'thank you'. So it caught his attention, and it made him smile.