𝑻𝑬𝑵

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Quidditch

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

IT'S RUBYIAN LIONS V.S EMERALD SERPENTS quidditch game today. Everyone was excited to watch it. These two houses have the best quidditch players in their school. Now that there are new members, the game will be quite exciting for the seniors. It's been three months since first day of school, and both of the quidditch teams trained hard for this day.

"I'm so nervous" Beomgyu said shaking his hands. Taehyun was in front of him. Yes, they are now very close friends. They became close because of their quidditch training. Taehyun's the keeper of the team.

"Stop being nervous mate" He said patting his shoulder. "Good for you. You're a pure blood wizard, and I'm not" He said smirking. "Wait but-" Taehyun was about to say something, but the announcer has finally spoken, and they had to get in position for their entrance.

"For today's game! Lions v.s Serpents!" Beomgyu flew using his new and fast broom, and the loud cheer from their house was overwhelming for him. Unlike Beomgyu, Taehyun was ready to win the game.

"HEY HUMAN! STOP BEING SO NERVOUS AND GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!" Beomgyu glanced down to the seat where he heard that familiar voice. As expected, it was Ryujin. Ryujin raised an eyebrow at him, and mouthed 'you better do well' and he was now moivated to do exactly what she said.

Beomgyu thought Ryujin will cheed the Serpents because Jaemin was there, he was also the seeker of the team, but Beomgyu thought wrong and that made him happy.

He saw Jaemin, and he saw that he was also looking at him. Jaemin smirked, and looked at the referee. Beomgyu did the same, and breathed heavily. I can do this.

Ryujin glanced at Jaemin. She smiled, and that faded away quickly. Chaeryeong, who wanted to watch so bad even though she's a Citrine noticed Ryujin, and gave her a quick hug.

"I really should move on huh?" Ryujin asked. Chaeryeong nodded while looking up to the quidditch game.

"It's easy to forget him. Just think about all the stupid things he's done" Chaeryeong said and it made both of them chuckle. But those are the things I love about him...

The game goes on and Ryujin saw Beomgyu flying towards the golden snitch, so as Jaemin. She didn't knew who to cheer, so she shuts herself up first.

"Ryu! Cheer Beomgyu up!" Chaeryeong shook Ryujin.

She looked up and saw that Beomgyu looked like he's losing hope.