𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Dragon Arena

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"Okay he looks scary," murmured Taehyun. Huening Kai heard it clearly and chuckled. So far, Kai's been talking a lot to the other two members of his team. Taehyun and Beomgyu, but he's still shy and a bit scared to talk to them during free time. Mainly because they're also Yuna's friends, and they look like her older brothers.

But why is he scared of them just because they look like Yuna's older brothers? I mean, they're just friends aren't they?

"Yeonjun is in a whole new mood today," Beomgyu whispered and the other three members nodded to what he said.

"We have a new goal today," Yeonjun said.

"And that is?" Mashiho asked.

"Let me guess. You taking the spotlight?" Beomgyu said and laughed sarcastically.

"No. Let's win this game. Together." After hearing what he said, Beomgyu's lips curved into a smirk.

"Now that's a team captain." Beomgyu patted Yeonjun's back, and Yeonjun just shrugged his shoulders.

"Great. Great. Now get out there before I make my dragon blow fire in this room," Professor Taehyung said and all of them ran towards the Dragon Arena making everyone cheering for them shout out of joy and determination.

This time. We win. Yeonjun told himself, and got on his dragon. He glanced to where Yeji was, and instead of watching him do the game, she was talking to his sister, Lia.

Lia looked up at him, and took out a wand and made a enchanted sign that only both of them knows.

It only means one thing. Cheer up and do your best. Their mother told them to do that whenever one of them is feeling down.

Yeonjun's an important brother to her after all.

The games started, and it wasn't going well for Ace. Ryujin and Jaemin were too fast for them to take the ball and make a score.

The next thing they knew they were given a short break to talk about their strategies.

"Soobin made Ryujin and Jaemin team up for us to lose the chance to take the ball," Mashiho said. Everyone nodded. Well, except for Beomgyu that is.

His eyes were all on the girl sitting on a dragon, looking cool, but is talking to the boy she used to like back then. The boy she always sees even though he's sitting or walkig beside her.

"Beomgyu! Focus!" Yeonjun snapped his fingers, and all of them continued their short meeting.

"Beomgyu and Taehyun. Do everything you can to prevent those two from getting the ball. Mashiho, Kai, and me will be the ones who'll be in charge of getting points and scores. Got it?"

They were all called back to the game, and the Ace team was ready to beat the other team. In that moment, Soobin knew the Yeonjun he knows was finally back.

That's what I'm talking about.

-

The game soon ended, and of course as expected. The Zero team won. They won the last score. The game was too tight because up til the last 5 seconds, the scores were tied. Until, Jaemin took the ball and made the score for their team to win.

That obviously pissed Yeonjun off. Soobin felt a bit sad for the other team too because they were expecting a win this time.

"Jaemin's always been nemesis." Yeonjun groaned and shoved his face on his hands.

Beomgyu was beside him, and observed Ryujin jumping happily with Jaemin on the ground of the Dragon Arena. (a/n: blackpink stans i know you're having that rosé on the ground thoughts)

"Yeah. Me too." Beomgyu whispered and let out a sigh.

"Knew it," Yeonjun said and looked at Beomgyu.

He heard that!

"Stop being a dork, and tell her what you really feel," Yeonjun said and pointed Ryujin who was getting ready for the awarding later.

"I know you like Yeji." Why does everyone knows it more than me!

"Even the readers know it. Then why not tell her?" What did he just say? Nevermind that. He's Beomgyu. He's normally wierd, and says a lot of wierd things too.

"I'm about to," Yeonjun said, and flew his dragon to where Yeji was.

"Hwang Yeji!" He shouted.

"Wow he's humiliating," Beomgyu said and got off his dragon, and went to where everyone's going.

As much as he wants to watch his arrogant cousin confess, but he's already tired and wants the day to end already. Also, his eyes were looking for Ryujin now.

"I'm here to say something to you," Yeonjun said.

"Who asked?" Yeji responded and decided to leave the arena, but Yeonjun shouted.

"I like you!" Yeji froze in her place, and glanced up to Yeonjun whose face flushed red.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, and got off his dragon immediately and ran away.

It took a few seconds for Yeji to process that in her head. Then, she smiled.

I like you! it echoed in her mind. She chuckles and remembered how he ran away from her like a scared dog despite of his tall height.

She laughed once more and murmured, "What a child."

☆☆☆
ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
(i have absolutely nothing to say about the chapter)