𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Dragon Arena

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Team Zero was leading the game. They already won two games, and Ace still hasn't won a single game. If team Zero wins the third game, then it's over for team Ace.

Someone obviously needs to slap some real sense to Yeonjun. He was angrier at Beomgyu at their last game, making Beomgyu almost fall on the dragon he's riding and failing to make the score that could've made them win.

Yeji couldn't help but roll her eyes whenever she sees Yeonjun. He's such a pathetic boy. Why did I even like him? she thought.

Because of that, Soobin came to the decision to talk to Yeonjun even though he's on the opposite team.

"What are you doing?" Soobin asked while Yeonjun was brushing his hair up and looked up to the clear sky.

"Can't you listen?" Soobin asked once again, making Yeonjun sigh and listen to him impatiently.

"I thought Yeji could make you stop feeling too prideful, but it looks like I'm wrong. I saw what happened to the both of you." Yeonjun scoffed and wiggled his eyebrows before looking at Soobin.

"So? I don't mind her leaving m-"

"Shut up," Soobin said making Yeonjun shocked. Shocked enough to make him actually shut himself up.

"I saw your face when she left you. Be in denial all you want, but I know you like Yeji."

Yeonjun bursted out laughing, and held on his stomach to make himself stop and speak.

"Impossible Soo-" "Be in denial all you want." Yeonjun pursed his lips, and looked down on his shoe.

"Is that what you want the girl you liked to see? A loser?" Soobin asked.

"What did you call me?!" Yeonjun shouted, but that didn't made Soobin less braver to let out the truth to his friend.

"A loser. You fight Beomgyu to get the spotlight instead of helping him to make your group team just like in our training. You get pissed whenever the game ends instead of being a good sport."

"sorry honey he's a emeraldeen like hogwarts' slytherin." who just said that?

"You look like a loser to everyone in this school, so better go back to your senses."

"I thought you were a Choi? Your family doesn't give up on winning, and were never losers. Although they do cheat- I mean, just... be better from now on. It's too boring to win all the time because of a poor rival." Yeonjun looked up with a smirk on his face.

"Thanks," Yeonjun said with a smile on his face.

"Woah what the- you're smiling!" Yeonjun's smile immediately disappears, and he clears his throat before leaving Soobin by himself.

Soobin then heard someone clapping behind him, and she saw a girl with a black straight hair smiling at him while applauding him. She puts both of her hands in the pocket of her robe, and walked towards her boyfriend.

"Great work mate," Lia said smiling at Soobin.

"That took a lot of courage." Soobin said and laughed.

"Well, at least now I know I'm dating someone who can be a great friend too."

What happened to them? Well it was a pretty funny story.

f l a s h b a c k

The game ended, and Soobin rushed to the back of the Arena where he and Lia said they'll be talking about their unfinished conversation.

Lia was already there. Standing with confidence, waiting for the boy he likes.

"Uh... Hi?" Soobin said walking shyly towards her. Lia let out a soft chuckle as she saw the shy Citrine boy in front of her.

he's always like that before... she thought.

"Hi. So... yeah you heard what I said." Lia puts her hands together, and looked down.

Lia is not numb, and she's probably the first person who knew that Soobin likes her too. That's what she saw in his thoughts that day. After hearing his thoughts, she became more observant of Soobin, and thought that he's not like the others. He's actually worth the keep.

He's always been there for her, and was always supportive of her even though sometimes she's annoyed by how he acts.

"I did," Soobin said.

"I... like you too," he said, but he chuckled right after.

"What?" Lia asked.

"It's not like you don't know that I like you. I know you can read minds." He pushed her forehead with his two fingers, making Lia back up a bit from him.

Lia laughed, and looked up to Soobin who looks tired because of the game. but still handsome...

"You're an official couple now, right?" They both looked at the entrance of the room, and saw Ryujin who's been quietly watching them for awhile now.

Soobin turned his attention to Lia once again, and asked her if they are already an official couple. Lia flushed red, and looked away and nodded. It made Soobin give a bright smile, and hugged Lia.

"Oh please you smell like a mix of sweat and dragon's breath," Lia laughed, and Soobin pulled away from their hug.

"Get a room!" Jihoon shouted, and it made everyone laugh. Hyunjin just looked at them with a smile on his face. finally... my friend has told the truth Hyunjin thought.

"That'll be us soon..." Jaemin said, and glanced at Ryujin.

Ryujin coughed, and excused herself to get away from that place.

e n d o f f l a s h b a c k

☆☆☆
choi beomgyu where the hell are you?