𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Great Hall

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Everyone were swarming around this one girl from the Rubyian house that joined the Dragon Games.

Ryujin Shin.

"I just thought It would be nice and fun to join such game," Ryujin said while munching on a sweet potato.

"This game is no joke Shin Ryujin!" Chaeryeong shouted.

"Chaeryeong please chill out," Taehyun calmly said. Even though he's said that calmly, deep inside he was nervous for his friend.

Ryujin didn't think about writing her name on that enchanted parchment too much. She just wrote her name. She didn't expect that she'd actually get in. She though girls aren't allowed to enter, but it looks like it is.

"She'll probably won't last five minutes in that game," Yeonjun said sipping on his cup of water.

"How evil can you get?" Yeji rolls her eyes, and continued eating.

"I'm sure you'll win the Dragon Games darling." The girl sitting on Yeonjun's lap said. This is sickening. Yeji said to herself, and left the Emeraldeen's table, and switched to Rubyian's. It's allowed anyway.

She'll prefer to sit with students that hate her, than sitting with students that makes her want to vomit.

"Woah. You really have a habit of inviting yourself," Ryujin said.

"Dragons are horrible," Yeji said without looking at any of the students there.

"I know that," said Ryujin.

"What I mean horrible, I meant that they are great. They're kind. At least to me since I was born beside a Dragon's stable. My parents can handle them very well, so if you want to survive and not die. Better talk to the right person." And Yeji left the Great Hall.

Ryujin went inside the girl's lavatory, and she almost jumped when she suddenly saw the raven haired Sapphire girl standing still with her arms crossed on her chest, looking with serious eyes on Ryujin.

"What is it Lia?" Ryujin asked.

"What were you thinking?!" Lia shouted in a whisper.

"Please not you too."  Ryujin rolled her eyes, and washed her hands.

"It's shocking Ryujin. You might actually die there," Lia said and looked at Ryujin's reflection.

"I will not die. I'm going to get help," said Ryujin.

"Help from who?" Lia asked.

"Yeji."

☆☆☆
you guys ㅠㅠ i didn't expect everyone will be excited for phase two hahaha
btw i got the idea of dragon games from ever after high. if you know that, i'm sure you have a great childhood too :")