𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

R. Lions' Common Room

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?" asked Ryujin. It's been only two minutes since Beomgyu fainted. She was about to call for help, but as she was going to he woke up and said the most shocking thing she'll ever hear.

"You heard it right, Ryujin. I'm not a muggle. I'm a half-blood wizard." Beomgyu looked up to Ryujin.

She couldn't process a thing. She was too baffled by what this boy is saying. How can someone like Beomgyu who is very unlikely to be related to the real CHOIs is actually a part of them?

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I saw it. The memory came back to me."

"Is that so?" Ryujin stood up, and looked away.

"You should tell them then. You don't want to lie all your life that you're human." Beomgyu nodded in agreement.

"But. Don't ever consider talking to me again Choi Beomgyu. Me and my family don't like you and your relatives at all." Ryujin walked away, and Beomgyu was left staring blankly at her.

Just a few minutes ago she was concerned about how Beomgyu was feeling. He even thought they became really good friends, but here she is now, leaving him to go back to his true self.

"Hey Ryu—"

"Beomgyu. Isn't it?" Ryujin went up to her room, and lost the chance to talk to her.

Beomgyu turns his attention to the man standing by the door of the common room. It was someone he's never seen before. A man who looked just like Professor Taehyung Kim's age, but looking at this man gave him shivers down to his spine.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Choi Youngjae. Your father's youngest brother."

"You've never had the chance to see me since I'm not always around Eternal. I only visit when I have the chance." Beomgyu was still quiet. He didn't know what to tell or what to ask.

"I believe you need loads of explanation, so how about... a talk?" Beomgyu sighed and nodded. He was completely nervous about what's about to happen, and about what he's about to hear from his auncle.

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"The CHOIs are all pure blood wizards. That is the reason why most of them are in Emeraldeens because of their traditionalism, cleverness, and yes... we are cunning."

"Your dad, happened to be a Rubyian. Everyone in our family were devastated from this news, but they let him go his own path. Until, he met your mother. Who was indeed a human. No one knew because her family kept it as a secret. They were too scared to tell everyone that she was taken from the human world, and was brought here,"

"But of course, our family knew who she was. Your father disagreed to end his relationship with your mother. So, they faked a break up and started to date secretly."

Oh wow I didn't know my parents will do such a thing. I guess I am my father's son.

"After graduating at Eternal, your father moved out of our mansion, and that's when they started to hate your father. A CHOI was about to marry a human. It is completely unacceptable for us before. I didn't bother  my older brother marrying your mum. She was kind and sweet. I remember her baking a lot for me." I smiled. I remember her making sugar cookies for me when I'm sad.

"Anyway, when you were just a little boy. Our grandfather ordered us to kill your father, for when he's still alive. He will forever keep the surname, and everyone will know that someone like him has done a disgraceful thing. And, well... he was killed by our father. Then your mother casted the obliviate spell on you, but eventually you're starting to remember what happened now."

My heart dropped with what my young auncle said. How can a father be so cruel to his son?! I felt my blood boiling in anger.

"Where is your father now?" I asked.

"He's living in the mansion with Yeonjun and Lia's dad. He's our father's favorite." No wonder Yeonjun had that garbage attitude.

"After your exams, you have to come with me to the mansion." My eyebrows furrowed.

"Why would I? Everyone there wanted to kill my father!" I shouted and it echoed in the hallway.

"You have to. It's your mother's last wish. Make it happen Beomgyu."

My mother's last wish huh? I remember her telling me to be happy and always be kind before her death. I guess I'll be living up to that promise.

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

History of Magic class

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Yeonjun was about to fall asleep when he was suddenly smacked by Yeji on the back of his head, making him almost jump out of his seat.

"Is there a problem Choi?" Their professor asked.

He ignored the question, and pretended to listen once more.

"I swear if you sleep in class again. We'll never win the house cup." Yeji said clasping her hands together.

"I'm just so bummed about Sakura not telling me that she's already dating that younger boy!" He shouted in a whisper.

"You mean Jaemin?" Yeji smirked, and he pinched Lia's arm.

Yeji just laughed, and rubbed her arm after. The truth will never be out of her mind. Why do you keep on talking about her when I'm here?

Lia and Soobin were seatmates as well. Odd? Yes. They were the only ones who were paired together with a different house.

Lia was studying very hard, and was listening intently to their professor while Soobin couldn't focus on the lesson. Lia actually looks beatiful when she studies. Is it a Sapphire thing? He thought.

Lia glanced at him with a straight face, and he cleared his throat and pretended to write notes on his paper.

"Stop staring at me and study." Lia said with a stern voice, and that's exactly what Soobin did.

☆☆☆
Hello hi I'm back~ I will be updating this story more often. Sorry for not updating a lot before ;—; I just wanted this story to be great, so I put all my effort into it.  Everyone was like woahhahshsydbf on the last chapter haha.

But anyway, yes, I am offically back from hiatus. But of course I'm still studying, so I won't promise that I'm always active.

I hope you liked this chapter! The next ones will be better I swear ;—;