𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

*°•~•°*

*°•~•°*

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUMMER, but the rain was pouring down hard outside. The sound of the rain hitting the roof was annoying every person in this the Choi's residence. The weather forecaster did not report that there will be a thunderstorm today.

"Why is it raining?" A man in his mid-fourtys asked. His name is Choi Minho. A 43 year old businessman living in South Korea. He is a father to three children. A father to two of his real children, and a father to his step-son, which he didn't treat really well.

"It's July for goodness sake" He added, and sipped on his coffee, immediately spitting it out his mouth.

"What the hell is this Beomgyu?!" The man shouted. That's his step-son. Choi Beomgyu.

Choi Beomgyu is a fifteen year-old boy who's living a terrible life in his step-father's house. As I've said, he was treated horribly by his step-father, even by his step-siblings. His father died when he was seven, and his mother remarried when he turned ten, but her mother unfortunately died when he was just twelve years old. Since then, his step-father never tried to treat him nicely, even though he lives in Beomgyu's house. You could say his life is like Cinderella, but a boy version.

"Coffee?" Beomgyu answered bluntly. Mr. Choi threw him the coffee cup, and he eluded the glassware cup that broke into pieces when it finally hit the wall.

"You fvcking useless brat!" His step-father shouted. "Oh so now I'm the brat" Beomgyu murmured to himself.

"Are you saying something?!" His stepfather shouted once again.

"It was nothing" Beomgyu gave his stepfather a fake smile. "I put in the same exact ingredients to that coffee" said Beomgyu.

"Well I want it more bitter than usual" Mr. Choi said. Beomgyu did what he had to do, and gave it to his stepfather. He spits it out again, and stood up from his chair.

"Clean that all up. I don't want to see a single spot later" said Mr. Choi angrily, and went straight to his room, or should I say, Beomgyu's late parents' room.

"How poor of you" one of Beomgyu's step-siblings said. It was the male one. He opened his bottle of cola, and spilled it slowly to the ground. He stepped on it, and walked upstairs with a smirk on his face. Indeed evil.

"Beomgyu let me help you with that" here comes the little spoiled brat. Beomgyu said to himself. She walked slowly towards Beomgyu, and it made him confused. Suddenly, he felt a liquid showering on his face. It was cola.

Fvcking... he thought. The girl laughed, and happily walked upstairs as well.

"Welcome to hell Beomgyu" He said to himself, and started to clean his sticky self first before cleaning it. He had to clean himself fast, or else he's dead.