𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

MONTHS HAVE PASSED NOW. It was nearly Christmas.

Lia has been avoiding Soobin, and the Citrine boy doesn't have a single clue why. He's been thinking about it for months too. She still lets Soobin stay with her in one place, but she never utters a single word.

Yeji hasn't changed a single bit, even her feelings for Yeonjun was still there. Yeonjun still hasn't noticed. She's been giving signals, but she's too afraid for rejection so she still ends up not saying a single word about her feelings.

Chaeryeong has been hanging out a lot with Taehyun. His father still doesn't know about him being friends with a muggle. If he does it will make him furious, and will probably do everything he can to make Chaeryeong stay away from his precious child.

Beomgyu, has been having the same dream. The voices and all. It's been bothering him for months. Ryujin once caught him dreaming. He looked like he was frightened by his dream.

Everyone was at the great hall because the headmaster was about to announce something important. Might be an event, or some updates about the house points.

"Good day everyone. I am pleased to announce that this weekend, we will be having out first ever family day. Activities and games with your family before your finals exams comes up. We've sent the owls to your parents, so get yourselves ready for the weekend."

Everyone clapped their hands in delight, but Beomgyu was quiet. He's the only wizard who doesn't have a family, plus, he's a muggle. Muggle parents can't enjoy Wizardry for they don't have a single clue about what's happening. They might freak out.

"Hey Beomgyu. How do you feel? Ashamed?" His senior from Rubyian house asked.

Beomgyu did not react, but Taehyun did. "Please stop."

"Why should we? It's the bloody truth. He's an orphan. He's worthless. He doesn't even belong in the quidditch team." He scoffed.

Ryujin tightens her fist, and slammed their table making a loud noise. "Say that again, and you'll die early."

"Miss Shin is there a problem?" The head of Rubyian asked.

"Nothing." She stares back at their senior, who wasn't frightened even a single bit.

He gave a large bite on his blueberry pie, and Ryujin smirked. "Wrong move." Ryujin nods her head, and their senior immediately chokes up.

All of their senior's friends panicked, and Ryujin was just smirking and rolling her eyes. You deserved it dorcus.

"You shouldn't have done that." Beomgyu said while looking down.

"What?" Ryujin furrows her eyebrows. "What he said was right, so why bother?" Beomgyu scoffs, and it made Ryujin's blood boil.

"I just stood up for you-"

"No one asked you to do that." Beomgyu said.

"What the hell is wrong with you." Ryujin stood up, her face became more serious, and left the great hall eariler than the others.

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Ryujin was sitting in front of the fire place waiting for everyone to go back. Beomgyu was right. No one asked her to do such thing. Why would she do that. Who is he to her anyway? He's not as close to her unlike Chaeryeong and Yuna.

Ryujin felt like her heart was broken for some reason. She started to ask herself questions. Why am I feeling the same when I was with Jaemin? Why am I being like this? I'm not usually like this...

She suddenly hears footsteps, so she sat up and let the thoughts go away from her mind.

She felt arms wrapping her from behind, and it made her hear beat faster than normal. No. No. No.

"Sorry Ryujin..." oh crap.

It was Beomgyu. "Are we that close for you to hug me?" She thanked all the gods and goddesses when she spoke all those words without stuttering.

Beomgyu chuckles softly, and sits beside Ryujin. His friend.

"Sorry. It's just that. What our senior said just reminded me of how I was so lonely and how I was mistreated, and when everyone made me feel like I did not belong. The family day made me miss my parents...sorry for taking it all out on you." And that was it. That made Ryujin feel calm again, except her heart.

It keeps on beating fast she was starting to have a hard time on breathing.

"Anyway I've been having this-ah!" Beomgyu shuts his eyes, and holds his head tightly.

Ryujin started to panick, and asked what was happening. Beomgyu couldn't answer because of the pain. Then a everything went black.

"Darling! Save yourself and Beomgyu!" The man shouted.

"Go back to your world, and take Beomgyu with you."

"I'm not leaving y-you..." The woman holding Beomgyu in her arms said.

"Don't leave us dad!!!" Beomgyu shouted.

"Beomgyu...promise me one thing. If you ever got invited back to this place, be strong. Be yourself, and don't let others drag you down. Be strong, and be a great wizard. Promise me that okay?" Beomgyu didn't want to promise, but he still nodded. How can he go back to this place? It was his greatest nightmare.

"I promise you too. This place will be a better place in the future. It's where all the greatest things happened to me, and to your mom. This is just a sad moment of life. So...Go!" He shouted once again. His tears started to fall from his cheeks continously, and that convinced the woman to go. Still hoping and praying that her husband can save himself from all those dark wizards. But after a few seconds, she heard loud familiar scream. He's dead.

When the woman realized she was already far from that dangerous place, she sat beside the tree. Beomgyu was shaking in fear. She didn't want her son to remember these things, so she did what she had to do.

She took out her wand, and erased all the boy's memories of last night, and everything about Wizardry, and the wizarding world. All he remembers are the bits of pieces he had. Even his father's name and his family who were the greatest wizards of their world. His father. Was one of the CHOIs.

••••

The next day the little boy who was fast asleep las night asked his mom about his dad. "Mom? Where's dad?" Feeling heartbroken from telling her the truth, she said.

"He...He died. I don't know why...the doctors tried to save him. I'm sorry Beomgyu..."

Beomgyu woke up, and he was already at his room.

"I'm half wizard...and I'm...Lia and Yeonjun's cousin..."

☆☆☆
Finally :") I had the time to update this story.
Sorry for making you all wait for almost a month :))
But! I hope you liked this update!