𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀

Yeonjun doesn't have the slightest idea why Sakura brought him near the quidditch pitch. They jusy stood there, and Sakura was smirking silently. She then looked at the view behind her, and saw Lia and Yeji walking side by side. She heard Yeji's secret, and Yeonjun being a dumbass he was, he didn't.

"You're friends with Yeji, right?" She asked.

"Only friends?" She asked once again.

"Yes." Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Great then." Sakura pulled Yeonjun closer to her, and kissed him.

She glanced where Yeji was, and she smirked, knowing that she was there watching her and Yeonjun make out.

"That's disgusting," said Lia.

Yeji did not speak. Instead, she was frozen in her tracks. Until, someone threw a blow on Yeonjun's face. Yeji bolted towards them, and sat beside Yeonjun who already have a scratch on his cheek. He also wounded himself on his elbows, cause he landed pretty hard on the ground.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" It was Jaemin.

Wow... a young boy just punched his senior. Good thing Yeonjun is not a prefect, or else he would've done what Jaemin deserves.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore. Go away. I don't need you." Sakura said, and left Jaemin there confused of what just happened.

"I thought you liked Ryujin?" Lia asked Jaemin.

"What? How did you know?" Jaemin asked furrowing his brows.

"Oh so you do..." Lia smiles, and walks slowly towards Jaemin. He pulled his neck tie tightly, to make him look at Lia's eyes. He was already mumbling in fear, making Lia smirk.

"Don't you ever mess with Ryujin. Or else..." She lets go of him, and Jaemin ran for his life.

Why the sudden kindess you may ask?

Lia was saved once by Ryujin while her dad was having a serious war with Ryujin's younger cousin, Royce. So she basically owes Ryujin one.

Ryujin and Lia are actually friends. Secretly...

Although they're not as close as you thought they'd be. They talk sometimes after school somewhere where no one sees them, or else Lia's seniors will tell her parents that she's making friends with a real Shin.

Being a Choi is most likely a curse, and Lia's proved that many times already.

"Yeonjun what the hell?! Why are you so weak?!" Yeji screamed. Lia just laughed at what Yeji said.

Her brother was always weak, he doesn't even win a fist fight with their young uncle. Although, Lia has to admit that Yeonjun's a great quidditch player. It's just that sometimes his not-so-great personality hits him, and cheats on the game.

"Come on let me fetch you to the nurse." Yeji helped the dizzy Yeonjun up to his feet, and slowly walked away.

Lia glanced at Yeji who took a glance at her too. Lia just raised an eyebrow with a smile on her face.

Shut it! Yeji mouthed, and Lia went back to the quidditch pitch to do something she should've done weeks ago. Support Soobin of course.

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Potions Class

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"Why in the name of merlin is Wonyoung crying in the middle of the class?" Yuna whispered to Doyoung who was reading their shared potions book.

"I don't have the slightest idea actually," Doyoung answered.

While Wonyoung was crying her emotions out, the boy beside him was silently working on their school work. He was doing all of it by himself.

Yuna noticed that Kai was putting everything at the same time. Surely in no time, the potion he's attempting is going to blow up.

"Uhm... Kai you should put it one by one, then... stir?" It was unusual of Kai to act like that at all.

He is all the time focused in potions class. He and Wonyoung even do better than Yuna and Doyoung, but it looks like today's different.

"Looks like someone dumped someone..." Doyoung whispered.

"What?" Yuna knew it was wrong to feel happy while someone's feeling down, but it was the exact feeling she's having at the moment.

"Focus on our Potion, Yuna. Don't go head over heels at my assumptions..."

Yuna was about to agree to what her friend said, and continue to stir the potion when suddenly, Huening Kai raised his hand. He caught the professor's attention, and he gave him his warm smile.

"I want to switch partners, professor." Yuna's eyes widened. Wonyoung stopped crying, and stared at Kai stupefied by his words.

"Oh that's not really pos—"

"My partner has been doing nothing, and she's not helping at all. So, can I please change partners... with him?" Kai pointed out Doyoung.

"What?" Doyoung asked.

Kai looked at Doyoung with his pleading eyes, and Doyoung couldn't help but agree to what the Sapphire boy said.

Looks like things are changing from now on...

☆☆☆
Is it really going to change though?