𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

"How the hell are we blood related?" Yeonjun asked gripping his hair tight

Yeonjun asked gripping his hair tight. He tried to like Beomgyu before yes, but he couldn't. He's too annoying for Yeonjun.

"I explained it to you dozen of times, can't you process a thing in your brain?" Lia said rolling her eyes.

"Look Yeonjun. Our grandfather killed his father. Let that sink in your mind. A part of our family is a murderer." Lia closed her book, and tried to talk nicely to his brother.

"I know that, but I can't process the fact that he's our cousin!" Yeonjun slammed the table, and almost everyone in the Great Hall turned their attention to them.

Lia said sorry to the people around them, and faced Yeonjun once again. Beomgyu was only sitting across them, and yes, he can hear everything Yeonjun was saying.

Family day was over, and everyone went back to their own lives. Except to these three.

"Since you're a family. I'd like to welcome you..." Lia started talking to Beomgyu.

Yeonjun glared at Lia, then to Beomgyu, and left the Great Hall. He's too fed up with all the things that's happened

"To hell. I wish uncle Youngjae didn't tell you. Everyone in our family is mad I'm telling you." Lia smirked, and left him there sitting all alone. Beomgyu sighed. I wish that too.

Beomgyu stood up, and he accidentally hits someone from behind. "Oh I'm sorry," he apologized.

Beomgyu's concerned face fades away when he realized who he just bumped into. Na Jaemin.

"Beomgyu isn't it? Ryujin's friend?" Jaemin asked. Beomgyu nodded, and Jaemin puts both of his hands on his pocket.

"Better stay as her friend." Jaemin lifts his head up, and raised an eyebrow at Beomgyu.

"You don't have the right to order me to do things." Beomgyu walks away, but stops when Jaemin spoked once again.

"So it's true then. You like Ryujin? Too bad you're family's an enemy, and mine isn't." Beomgyu didn't answer him anymore, and walked away.

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

main tower

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Yuna was walking around the castle of Eternal, when he suddenly saw Huening Kai standing in front of the window of the main tower, staring blankly downstairs at the snowy field.

It's been a long time since they talked. It's not like they are close friends like Chaeryeong and Taehyun. Yuna could never do that. She's too shy, but confident with herself as well, so she did the next right thing.