𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Detention

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

"That is WHY!-" Chaeryeong almost jumped when Professor Lisa shouted near her ear when she was about fall asleep. These past few days she haven't had enough sleep because of their consecutive exams, which she always aced.

"-you shouldn't act recklessly in class. Or you'll get detention automatically" Professor Lisa continued. Chaeryeong was still mad at Taehyun for talking to her in the middle of the class. At least we're both in detention she thought. They had to write an essay worth of one thousand words about why they shouldn't act recklessly anymore. Taehyun was feeling drained, he already got five hundred, and it seems like he can't write more.

As Professor Lisa was walking back to front, Taehyun nudged Chaeryeong's shoulder. Chaeryeong looked at Taehyun a mad expression.

"I think what we're writing is useless" Taehyun whispered. Well it is. It's going to be thrown to the trash bin after Professor Lisa read it.

"Well you won't be writing it, if you haven't done any fault" Chaeryeong said as she continues to write.

"Detention's pretty cool though" Taehyun glanced up to look at the room's interior. "Cool? How come this is cool?" Chaeryeong asked. Taehyun shrugged his shoulder, and continued to write his essay.

"Just because you're a Rubyian who knows me. Barely, actually. Doesn't mean you can already drag me into this" Chaeryeong said while writing.

"Look I didn't plan this-" "Taehyun Kang! Add a hundred more words on your essay" damn it. Taehyun thought, but the negative vibe flushed away when he saw the girl beside him smile.

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Flying Class

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

"Jaemin you're so cool!" One of the witches shouted.
"You're the coolest!"
"Oh gosh you're the best"
Jaemin was smirking while walking towards his class in the field. Everyone was admiring him, for he got himself in the Serpents, Emeraldeen's quidditch team.

Ryujin was silent, but she was so proud of him. He's the youngest in the quidditch team, but he's one of the best. She suddenly felt the excitement to watch the first quidditch game, and that would be next month.

"Earth to Ryujin?" Beomgyu snapped his fingers, and Ryujin looked at Beomgyu. Who was beside him.

"Class is going to start. Better focus" He said, and that's what Ryujin did.