𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Hospital Wing

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

"DARLING! SAVE YOURSELF AND BEOMGYU!"

Beomgyu woke up after hearing the voice that shocked him to the core. Who was the man shouting? He asked himself. He then felt someone's hand holding his. He looked to his left and saw Ryujin sleeping peacefully while sitting on the chair beside his bed. He just realized he was inside the Hospital wing, and with Ryujin...

His heart started to beat raise while observing the girl beside him. Why is she here? And holding my hand?

Ryujin started to move her head, and Beomgyu immediately closed his eyes so that she wouldn't know he's awake.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Ryujin asked.

"Open your eyes. I know you're awake"

Beomgyu sat on his bed, and glanced to Ryujin who was looking at him worriedly. Well this is a first.

"Are you fine now?" She asked.

"Yeah I guess. My head's aching" Beomgyu massaged his forehead.

"Well it will go away after awhile. That's what the nurse said" Ryujin said.

"Why are you here?" Beomgyu asked without hesitations. He desperately needs an answer.

"W-Well Taehyun isn't here for you, and I'm the one responsible-" Before Ryujin could even finish her sentences, Beomgyu spoke.

"Why did you skip class for me? It's already 9 in the evening" He smirked.

"I'll get going! I have to sleep-" "Wait" Beomgyu held Ryujin's hand. He looked into her eyes that was shining because of moonlight. Why is she looking at me like this? Why is she acting strange?

"What do you think you're doing?" Ryujin shook Beomgyu's hand away from hers and walks away.

Ryujin exited the Hospital wing, and she unexpectedly stumbles on Jaemin. He was with Sakura, his new girlfriend as Ryujin assumes. She stopped for a second and ran towards her house's common room.

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Library

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

It was just another day for Lia. She was once again in the library reading a book. It was undeniable that this is the only place where she can find peace. Unless someone messes around.

She glanced up seeing Soobin walking towards her. Not again. She thought. She was already expecting for the boy to be talkative, and mess with her.

Soobin sat across her, and Lia inhaled waiting for him to speak up. But he didn't. In fact, he was silent. She lowered down her a book a bit to see him. He was reading a book.

Now that's new.

She continued to read her book, but the fact that Soobin wasn't talking bothered her. He looked at him once again to try out her skill. Reading minds. She found nothing. Blank.

Lia then started to worry. Is he okay? Does he have a problem? Why isn't he his usual self? She shook her head, and tried to focus on her book. But then again, she couldn't.

She puts her book down, and spoke. "What's the matter?"

Soobin didn't spoke. "Hey"

"What's the matter?" She asked once again, yet no response. She stole Soobin's book in frustration, and Soobin looked shocked.

"I said. What. Is. The. Matter?" Soobin couldn't help but flutter his eyes in shock. Lia is asking about me?

"Why? I'm studying..." Soobin answered. "Oh..."

"Oh-I-I'm sorry" Lia looked down, and continued reading her book. Soobin couldn't see her face because she was covering her flushed face. Of course! He's studying Lia! Why would you even worry! This is a library for Merlin's sake!

"No actually" Lia stopped thinking when she heard his voice.

"I can't focus. My dad found out that I've been behaving badly. He's blaming it on Yeonjun. I've gotten an earful today" He chuckled and sighed.

"Well...well...that's awful" Lia said.

"Yep. I'm used to it. I'm sure you are too. Yeonjun told me you get a lot of it every time you go back to your mansion" Lia stretched her arms and nodded.

She then rested her head on the table. She closed her eyes, and that's when she felt someone brushing her hair. "Don't stress yourself too much..." It was Soobin.

Lia sat properly and looked into his eyes to read his mind once more. Lia flushed red when she read his mind. She stood up, and ran away from Soobin. That can't be true...

☆☆☆

This is just a short chapter.
Sorry for making you all wait for only this :<
I know my writing hasn't been doing well.
I promise it will get better!
Thanks for being patient with this story.
Stay safe everyone!