𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝒀

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

The Border

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Ryujin and Beomgyu stood in front of the pellucid chromatic wall in front of them. Beomgyu never noticed this before because of the cloudburst when he ran away from his old home. It gleams as the sun hits it. It was an undeniably beautiful sight.

"This is the border," Ryujin says as she rans her hand on the wall.

"Are you ready?" Beomgyu asked.

"Are you ready?" Ryujin asked too, and Beomgyu looked at the front.

"It's been awhile..." Both of them stepped out of the Wizarding world, and was finally on the ground of the muggles'.

"You've seen quite a lot in our original world, but I must say, this world we're stepping on is much more than the words and pictures in our books."

Beomgyu intertwined his hands with her, and made their way out of the forest. The busy streets welcome them with the loud noise of the cars passing by. Along with the brightness of both the street and stop lights.

"This is your world?" Ryujin asked. The disappointment was evident in her voice.

"There's more to see than meets the eye, darling." Beomgyu winks, and held out his hand with hopes of finding a decent taxi to use as transportation for their first stop.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Waiting for our vehicle," Beomgyu answered.

"We can just use magic." Ryujin was about to pull out her wand when a yellow colored vehicle stopped in front of them.

Beomgyu told the driver the location, and thankfully, he agreed to take them there.

"You can never use such power in this world, or it will create chaos." Beomgyu warns as he caresses her face.

Ryujin rolls her eyes in annoyance, and waited for them to arrive at their first stop.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived. A large building with a lot of mirrors on its exterior welcomed the wandering couple. Ryujin grew curious about the place. It looks magical on the outside because of the sky and sun reflecting on it. She even thought the humans were using magic for it, but it's actually a mall where most of the people hang out.

"We're here to buy what people need all the time."

"Food?" Ryujin guessed, but Beomgyu shook his head indicating a no.

"Phone."

---- ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ----

Ryujin found the phone so cool. It finds places. It has a map on it. It has entertainment. It has everything a human being needs! She thought to herself. However, staring at it for too long is tiring than expected. She found it boring after an hour.

They decided to go to an arcade, but it only reminded her of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, which she finds much mkre interesting than arcade places in the muggle world. They tried shopping for trendy muggle clothes, but she didn't find anything beautiful. Their last stop was the amusement park.

Beomgyu's starting to regret this. Maybe taking her to such a boring world isn't the right idea after all. She may have laughed and smiled while being with me, but for sure, she's not enjoying the place. Well, at least that's what Beomgyu think.