𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Alchemy

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Yeji was absolutely feeling uncomfortable by the way Yeonjun acts today. After that weekend, he became way stranger. He became a bit kind before yes, but now he's literally not speaking to Yeji, and is doing everything she orders him.

Yeji and Yeonjun became partners in Potions class since Yeonjun's former partner was kicked out of school because of disobeying hundreds of school rules.

She's seat mates with Yeonjun as well. It was supposed to be Valentine from Sapphire house like it always was, but today it became Yeonjun. Yeji's wondering why, so she asked. Valentine didn't answer and shrugged her shoulders.

Did I do something bad to her? Yeji asked herself. As far as she can remember, she's becoming kind this school year.

She was now focusing on the lessons when her pencil fell from her table. It fell on Yeonjun's side. She was about to ask Yeonjun to get it, but he took the initiative to do it.

"Here," Yeonjun said.

Yeji took the pencil from her, and the school beng rang making her stand up immediately, and leave the classroom.

"Why did you have to switch places with me Yeonjun?" Valentine asked, but the Emeraldeen boy's attention was on his friend who was exiting the room

"Huh?" Yeonjun asked looking down to Valentine.

"I said why did you have to switch places with me?" Yeonjun gulped because of her question, and thought of the most reasonable excuse.

"I hated that seat," Yeonjun rolled his eyes, and left as if he wasn't nervous a few seconds ago.

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

The Great Hall

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"Am I dreaming?" A student from Sapphire asked, catching Lia's attention.

"Yeonjun is not eating nor flirting with a random girl today!" She shouts in a whisper.

Lia was confused by this, and looked behind her to confirm the news. Her eyes widened. She's sitting beside Hwang Yeji. After two years?!

"What the hell..." She mumbled.

"That is definitely new." Lia shifted her attention to the voice beside her. Unknowingly, she slapped the boy's face with her hair, making him flint.

"That hurts... ow..."

"Soobin what the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

"Eating with this house of course. All of my friends just decided to make me a laughing stock for having such courage to join the Dragon Games." Soobin scoffed and munched on the bread aggressively.

"I told you not to join there. It's unsafe. You might actually di—"

"Lia. I get it. I might die, but can't you just trust me? Just this once? Cheer me up as a... friend? Can't you? For once?" Soobin looked infuriated, and left the great hall without finishing his food.

Tomorrow's the big day for the Dragon Games contestant. Lia wasn't sure at first if she could actually watch it because it's too brutal to see her schoolmates suffer, but now she's sure with her decision.

She's going.

For Soobin.

☆☆☆
guess who's going to sail first?