𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Hwang Residence

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"Thanks for offering me a help," Ryujin said while walking towards the dragon stables of Hwangs with Yeji.

"Don't thank me. You'll have to do something in return," said Yeji while tying her hair up into a ponytail.

"I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this..." Ryujin muttered, but Yeji still heard it of course.

"Die then." Ryujin shuts her mouth, and followed Yeji to the dragon stables.

While walking, she suddenly saw a familiar silhouette of a boy inside the stables. He's patting the head of the dragon like it was his closest animal pet.

"Who in the name of Merlin allowed you to go here?" Yeji asked the boy all dressed up for dragon riding.

"Uh... me?" Yeji rolled her eyes at her best friend, Yeonjun.

"We're training too. Get lost," Yeji said as if her heart wasn't beating fast. She remained calm while talking to her best friend that's been out of reach since two years ago.

"I'm training too, with your dear cousin, Hyunjin." Oh right.

Remember the time when Hyunjin bumped into Yeji? Or was it the other way around? I don't really remember that was two years ago.

Hyunjin kind of had a crush on Yeji that time, but after the family day, the feelings flew away because that's when he knew they were actually related.

"How about a race?" Yeonjun suggested.

Ryujin stilled. A race? Is he being serious? Ryujin thought. Ryujin doesn't know a single thing about dragon riding, nor how to tame one. How can she possibly join a race?

"Oh what's with the frown young Rubyian? Scared you'll lose?" said Yeonjun.

"Me? Scared? It's a no," Ryujin sneered, but deep inside her thoughts, she really was scared.

"Don't worry this girl knows a thing or two about dragon riding." Yeonjun pointed Yeji, making Yeji scof.

"A thing or two? You sure about that? If I were a contestant in that stupid game, I'm sure I'll win and not you."

"Stop being an arrogant, you're a pretty dragon rider," Yeonjun said.

Yeji raised an eyebrow at him. "Get out of my residence."

"Plus, it's not like we're close for you to be here. You've been neglecting me for the past two years right?"

Yeonjun stood frozen in his place. Ryujin was watching all of this in shock as well. She didn't know Yeji could actually hold this kind of grudge.

"I mean..." Yeji sighed massaging the sides of her forehead.

"Just don't train around our area. Okay?"

Then, Yeji walked past him, and led Ryujin to their newly trained dragons.

"Uh... you oka—" Ryujin was about to ask if Yeji was fine, but Yeji cuts her off.

"Those were none of your business. You're here to train, and that's what we're doing."

☆☆☆
aigoo... yeonjun yeonjun yeonjun :">
sorry for updating a bit late, i have a lot of schoolworks to do since second quarter of school is ending. so, i had to focus on that... yep