4

The Holy Trinity;

That morning I got ready pretty quickly, I wanted to get out and get a feel for the school

That morning I got ready pretty quickly, I wanted to get out and get a feel for the school. Not knowing anyone except one or two people was hard, I had to make an impression. 

"Are you ready?" Leona asked me as she stood by the door. "Yes, let's go," I smiled at her, grabbing my purse we headed out.

We made it to the stairs and I stopped Leona, "Is that the boys' dormitory?" She nodded her head as she gestured to the group of boys coming our way. 

We walked downstairs and there were multiple eyes on us. "Do they always stare at you when you walk down?" She chuckled lowly as she turned around to face me, "They're are staring at you, babe."

I parted my lips to say something but was interrupted. "So, I'm guessing you're the new girl?" The boy spoke maliciously. He was a tall boy, brown curly locks on his head with brown, puppy eyes. His face was structured immensely well and he looked like he worked out. A lot. 

"Yeah and what about it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He rubbed his chin as he chuckled to himself, facing my roommate, "Try not to bang her, will ya?"

Leona rolled her eyes in an annoyed manner, "Can you be any more disgusting? Come on, Leona." With a whip of her hair, Leona dragged me towards the door and outside the common room. 

"What was that about? I asked her as we walked to the Great Hall. "That was Atlas Nott, he is the definition of trouble," she explained. 

Trouble, you say? "I like trouble," I hummed and she paused me in my tracks, shaking her head vigorously. 

"No. No. No. As your roommate, it is my job to tell you that he is off-limits," Leona began. 

I brushed her off as I continued walking, "At my old school, I was known for trouble. No one can be worse than me."

"And he's worse, I promise!" She huffed but dropped it after that. They don't know me, they don't know what I'm capable of. 

We made it to the Great Hall and it was pretty full with all the students, Leona took me to the Slytherin table where we sat down. There was a plate in front of me with different varieties of food spread around pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc. 

"Ladies!" That familiar voice beamed. I looked up to see Theodore sitting next to Leona who was sat in front of me, a big goofy smile plastered on his face. 

I smiled gently up at him, "Hello, Theodore." 

As he grabbed a few pancakes along with syrup and juice he smiled up at me, "Please call me Theo, Theodore is too formal." 

I shook my head as I chuckled lowly staring at the two in front of me. I debated whether or not I wanted to eat, maybe I'll just have a bite at lunch, breakfast isn't my thing. 

"How was your first night?" Theo asks me as he stuffs his face with pancakes. "It was good, Leona snored a lot," I laughed. 

She took offence in my word and playfully threw a small piece of bread at me, "I do not. I-I, oh shut it." 

Theo and I burst into laughter as we stared at the frustrated girl before us. "I forgot to ask but how is it you have such a thick British accent if you went to Beauxbaton's?" Leona asked me, sipping her pumpkin juice. 

"I grew up in Britain but soon moved to France to study there," I said and they nodded in return. I adored France, truly. Their culture, architecture, language - it was all fascinating but the school was awful. 

Mum did a good job moving me here, I hope. 

"I smell trouble," Theo growled lowly. Leona groaned as the two of them stared behind me. 

I turned around to see three boys entering the Great Hall and standing by the door, all three wearing green ties which make me assume they're in Slytherin. One of them, the same guy from this morning.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of the middle boy. He was truly charming, the way he stood there with his friends, his blonde straight hair gelled nicely.

"That is 'The Holy Trinity'." I stopped gazing as I turned around at the two, bursting into a fit of laughter, "Are you serious?"

They looked serious. "Elaborate," I pushed the two. 

Leona cleared her throat before pointing her fork to the boy with dark skin, amazing jaw structure with sexy lips, "That is Blaise Zabini. He's the glue that keeps 'The Holy Trinity' together."

"Also known as, Leona's first," Theo stated which earned him a shove from Leona, "Also the reason why I decided to try girls."

Ouch!

Leona moved her fork to the boy from this morning, his smile was truly breathtaking, "That is Atlas Nott, as you know. He's more of the 'I don't give a fuck' type of guy. He's shagged almost every girl in this school, some say even a few professor's."

"Also known as, my twin brother," Theo interrupted. I widened my eyes at him, staring back and forth at the two boys before me. 

"You don't look like twins and you certainly don't act the same," I stated. He nodded his head, shoving another pancake into his mouth, "Fraternal twins."

Finally, the boy I couldn't stop admiring, he was truly beautiful. "And that is let's say the leader of the group, Draco Malfoy. Without him, those boys would be nothing. His family is fucking loaded, they could buy you and most likely offer you a job you couldn't refuse."

I didn't take my eyes off of him, he didn't have a shred of happiness located on his face which was depressing to see. "But stay away from him."

At her words, my attention went to Leona who gave me a stern look. "Why?"

"He's crazy. He's not your average dream boy, he's always well-kept to himself. If you see a girl on his arm, you'll never see her again - with him, of course," Theo explained. 

I turned my head back around to face the blonde boy who was in mid-conversation with the other guys, Blaise?

I didn't take my eyes off of him but I wish I did because a mere second went by before our eyes locked. Even from so far away, I could make out his eyes are bluer than the oceans. One glance of those blue eyes told of a lifetime of struggle that had never been put into words.

-

Just a quick note: When I mentioned Draco's hair being gelled back, I do NOT mean the way it was back in the first and second year. 

Just a casual gelled-back hair :)))