40

Months of Nothing;

Draco's P.O.V.

It's been four fucking months and nothing. 

Four Months. 

I alongside the Aurors, Atlas and Leona have been searching non-stop for her. We've been searching all around Spain but nothing, I'm not giving up. 

We were all sat in Leona's living room as we talked over a new strategy. "Our best move is to check the Wizarding sites, question people," Harry said, thanking Leona for the tea. 

"It's a waste of time," I blurted which caused everyone to sigh at my comment. 

Rolling my eyes, I paid no attention to them. My thoughts were consumed on how she was if they were feeding her, torturing her, killing my-our child. Everything consumed my mind and I just wanted to find her, it was killing me inside. 

"Nott, we're going to search once more," I snapped, standing up and grabbing my coat. 

"Which one?" Theo asked, merlin I forgot the imp was here.

I rubbed my temples, "I don't fucking care. You can both come." They glared at each other but doing as I said, clearly knowing Alora's life was more important than their petty fight. 

"Leona, where the fuck is the portkey?" I asked, impatiently biting my nails as she quickly ran to her coat. 

She threw me the portkey and without saying a word, I grabbed the insufferable twins and activated the portkey. The next thing I knew, we were in Spain.

-

"Malfoy, don't you think it's enough for today? We've been to 78 fucking houses," Theo groaned, falling behind as he whined and whined and whined. 

"This is the last house on the block, come on," I said as I walked towards the porch. 

"Don't mind him, mate. Always was the slowest," Atlas chuckled, hitting my back to which I shot him a glare. 

I heard Theo scoff as if he was offended, it's not like Atlas was lying. "I have you know, I am fast. You can ask my girlfriend," he huffed. 

"You disgusting prat I-" 

"Will the both of you shut the fuck up?" I yelled, interrupting the two. 

They glared at each other before rolling their eyes. Once arriving at the last door, I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to come out. 

Reaching to ring it again, the door suddenly opens and a woman comes out. "Hola, Como Puedo ayudarte?" The woman asked, sending the three of us a smile. 

"Ola! No espeako English," Theo said slowly, stretching out his words. 

The woman blinked at us before chuckling slightly, "You must be from England." I nodded slightly before parting my lips to speak slightly before she interrupted me.