46

Together;

Draco's P

Draco's P.O.V.

"What do you mean she said she went home?" Atlas asked, rubbing his temples as he handed back Leona the note. 

We shrugged our shoulders, "She said she went home. We assume she meant to New York but we don't even know where she lives."

"I guess I can take you guys there," Atlas sighed as he stood up from the couch. 

We nodded our heads and he headed upstairs to find a portkey he had. "Are you going to take the baby with you?" Leona asked me as she sat down. 

"Yeah, I have a feeling I know why Alora's acting like this," I replied. 

It's true, I did. I just want to talk to her before I overestimate everything, she's the strongest person I know and if a baby, her baby, scares her then I don't know. 

"Got it! Uh- how many am I taking?" Atlas asked, eyeing all of us. 

"Just me you and Leona should be fine," I said and he shrugged his shoulders. 

Leona held onto the baby as she grabbed my arm. Atlas looped an arm around mine and he twisted the portkey taking us to New york. 

I landed a little rocky as we fell somewhere outside. "Where the hell are we?" I asked, looking around us. 

The area was a lovely place, it looked brand new. The building before us was tall and looked highly expensive which was definitely my type. 

"This is Alora's apartment," Atlas said, both Leona and I gaped at the building before us. 

"She lives here?!" I yelled.

"Oh shut it! You could buy the building if you wanted," Atlas sarcastically dropped but he wasn't joking. I really could. 

We entered the building and both Leona and I gaped at the inside. It was bloody amazing.

After taking an elevator very high up, Atlas stopped in front of a door. "Do you want to-" I nodded my head and took the baby from Leona's hands.

"We'll wait down there," she whispered and I watched them walk down. 

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on her door. 

Alora's P.O.V.

There was a knock on my door which surprised me. I was in the middle of watching a movie as I opened my mail, there was a ton. 

Wrapping myself in my blanket, I waddle to the door and my eyes widen as Draco stood there holding our daughter. "What do you want?" I asked, holding onto the door. 

"May I come in? She weighs a ton," he huffed and I rolled my eyes before opening the door. 

Once he placed the baby down, he took a seat on my couch and awed my house. "Nice place. Could've invited me you know," he jokes. 

"Ha-Ha, so funny."

After a two minute silence, I break it as I go over to sit with him. "What do you want, Draco?" I asked him. 

"You said you came back home, why did you leave?" He said, leaning on my couch. 

I shrugged my shoulders as I stared at the baby who was sleeping on my sofa. "I'm not safe for her," I whispered which took him by surprise a little. 

"Alora that's rubbish!" He exclaimed.

"Is it? Even if Edward is in Azkaban his people are still out there, she isn't safe around me," I raised my voice slightly, pointing at the sleeping baby. 

Draco grabbed hold of my hands and pulled me into him, hugging me. That one touch was enough for me to cry, "I don't want anything to h-happen to her."

"Nothing will. She's safe with the both of us," he whispered as he held me tightly. 

Pulling away, I wipe my eyes and stare at him. "She doesn't even have a name," I chuckled and he joined in, "Oh yeah. Anything in mind?"

I looked at her before nodding my head. "When I was stuck down there I had nothing to do. So I came up with the name Helia. It means sun in Greek," I explained. 

"I love it!" He exclaimed and I relaxed as he agreed. 

We both looked at her in awe for a while, I didn't even realise he was still holding my hand. It felt comforting. 

"Go bring her," he said and I looked at him, cocking a brow. 

Before I could object he pushed me off the couch and towards where she was. "Won't she cry?" I asked in disbelief as I hovered over the little girl. 

"You're her mother, I don't think so," he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. 

Carefully, I slipped my hands under the delicate being and picked her up. She flinched slightly but soon gave in to me and I walked her over to my couch. 

"She is precious," he whispered as he stroked her cheek. 

I nodded my head and looked at my daughter, "Helia Malfoy, I'll be damned if anything happened to you."

The End

-

That was such an awful ending but read the next chapter hehe...