17

Strip-Strip-Strip; 

TW: Violence and Mature Scenes

"You sure you're okay with me wearing your hoodie?" I asked Theo as I stood by the door

"Yeah, don't worry. I'd feel really bad if you got cold," he chuckled before joining me. 

We walked down a few doors once we reached Atlas and Blaise's dorm. "Ready for hell?" Theo rolled his eyes and I chuckled before knocking on the door.

"It's open!"

We opened the door to see Atlas, Blaise, Draco and Leona all on the floor. Draco seemed confused to see me at first but didn't say anything, Leona just kept her head down.

"You made it come sit," Blaise gestured for us to come in and we came. I sit in between Atlas and Blaise, opposite Leona.

"What are we doing tonight, boys?" I asked, leaning against the bed behind me. 

Atlas threw an empty firewhiskey bottle in the middle of the circle, "Spin-The-Bottle."

Theo snorted as he tried to keep in his giggle, "You're serious?"

"The bottle will be spun twice. The two it lands on, the first will ask a question to the other. If they choose to answer they answer with no consequences. If not, you remove an item of clothing and take a shot," Atlas explained.

"I see you're taking notes," I winked. He rolled his eyes playfully before placing two bottles of firewhiskey next to me.

He spun the bottle and the first person it landed on was Leona. Unfortunately, the next person was me.

She looked up at me and stared into my eyes coldly, "What secrets are you hiding?"

I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek. I grabbed the firewhiskey and took a large sip of it before removing Theo's hoodie, leaving me in my shirt.

"Next," I yelled, not keeping my eyes off of Leona.

The game went on for over an hour. I was left in my bra and jeans, Draco was left shirtless, Atlas was fully clothes, Blaise was left in his underwear, Leona was left in her bra and skirt and Theo was fully clothes.

However, we were all heavily intoxicated.

Atlas spun the bottle and it landed on Blaise then me. "Choose wisely, I'm NOT taking my bra off," I giggled as I pointed at the boy.

"I dare you to make out with Atlas, grinding on him at the same time," Blaise said, pointing back and forth between Atlas and I.

"You're not meant to a-sk dares," Draco snapped, staring at the boy with cold eyes.

Atlas chuckled lowly, straightening up, "I'll allow it." A smirk grew on my face and I rolled onto his lap, each of my legs on either side.

He smirked before I grabbed his face and crashed my lips onto his. I grinded myself onto him and I could feel him squeezing my ass, indicating for me to go harder.

Before I could, I felt strong arms push me back and I fell into Leona who was staring at me.

"What the-"

I looked to see Draco was holding onto Atlas' collar, throwing his fist onto Atlas' jaw. "Draco, what are-" Atlas was interrupted by yet another hit to the jaw. 

Blaise and Theo tried to remove him but Draco was a lot stronger, I grabbed hold of his shoulder and he looked at me with rage-filled in his eyes. He let go of Atlas but stormed out of the room. 

"Are you okay?" I asked Atlas who was wiping the blood off of his face. "Yeah, fucking bastard," he spat. 

Once I made sure he was okay, I ran out of the room not caring if anyone saw me. I felt dizzy, tumbling around the hallways but I managed to make it to Draco's dorm. I yanked the door open to see he's laid on his bed, hands on his face. 

I slammed the door shut and he sat up, staring at me as I stood there. "What the fuck was that?" I yelled, waving my arms in the air. 

"What the fuck was that? You might as well go fuck him," he matched my tone, standing up from his bed. 

I scoffed as I crossed my arms over my chest, "Excuse me? It was a dare and since when do you care who I get with?" He rolled his eyes as he sat back on his bed, holding his hand. 

I looked down to see his knuckles were bruised and mixed with blood, lots of blood. "Your hand oh-"

"It's fine," he snapped, interrupting me. I walked over to him and sat next to him, taking his hand in mine, "Stay here!" I instructed and walked over to his bathroom. 

I soaked a small cloth in warm water and walked back, grabbing his hand I gently cleaned his knuckles as a hiss ejected from his lips. "D-Did I hurt you?" He shook his head but didn't say anything else as he allowed me to help him. 

Once I finished cleaning his knuckles, I noticed his breathing quickened slightly. I looked up to see him staring down. When I followed his eyes, I noticed I was in my bra without a T-Shirt. 

"Oh my god!" I exclaim as I jump up from the bed, turning around. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot," I said as I covered myself. 

He didn't say anything, he walked over to behind me, placing his other hand on my shoulder - it gave me goosebumps from how cold it was. "I don't want you near him alone," he whispered in my ear as he slowly moved his hands down my arms, reaching my waist. 

"I don't share what's mine," his tone was even quieter as he placed his head on my right shoulder, pinning my hands behind me. 

He used his left hand to lower down to the buttons of my jeans, opening them and zipping my zipper down. As he dug his hand inside my jeans, I let out a shaky breath once he reached my sensitive spot. 

"So wet and I barely did anything," he chuckles in a deep voice, in my ear as he runs his hand deeper. 

I fall into his back slightly as a moan escapes my lips, "I-I s-should g-g-o," I stuttered, my head falling back slightly. 

He pressed on my clit and I stiffened at how good it felt but he removed his hands, zipping up my jeans for me. I turned around to face him, completely confused but he just smirked at me. 

He walked past me and opened his drawers, removing a white T-Shirt and handing it to me, "You don't know who will be out there." I gulped as I took his T-Shirt, putting it on. 

He chuckled at my appearance from how big it looked on me. It smelt nice, minty mixed with cologne, his cologne. 

"It's late, unless you want to sleep with me," he winked, walking closer to me. 

I took a step back as I shook my head, "No, no, I eh- I should get going. Thanks for the- I mean you're welcome for the hand." He chuckled, parting his lips to say something but I turned around, hitting the door.

"Are you-" He began but I waved him off as I held my head, opening the door. 

"Bye! I-See you tomorrow," I quickly yelped before slamming his door shut. I let out a loud groan as I walked back to my dorm.