26

Three Years Later;

*Three Years Later*

*Three Years Later*

*Penthouse in New York City - Manhattan*

"Faster, Atlas" I screamed.

"Open up!" He matched my tone.

"No-No-NO!"

Alora threw the couch pillow in Atlas' face as she placed the controller on the table. "You know, you suck at muggle video games," Alora chuckled, taking a sip of her beer. 

"Me? Forgive me for still being new to all of this muggle shit." Atlas rolled his eyes as he laid his legs up on the table, earning a scowl from Alora. 

"So, how's your dad doing? Any progress with Mark?" He asked, taking a sip of his beer. 

Alora felt that same pang of guilt course through her blood as Atlas asked about Mark. She didn't know how to respond, she had too much going on. 

"No progress, no. It's been three years Atlas, I don't think he's ever going to speak," she sighed, leaning on the couch's armrest. 

"The visits will help, don't worry. How's work?" He asked. 

Alora hadn't been able to focus on her work these past few days and Atlas knew but he didn't want to pry too much. "Work's fine. I got the letter, I'm walking for Chanel," Alora chuckled. 

"Your first walk and it's for Chanel, I couldn't be prouder. She acts, models, anything else?" Atlas joked to which Alora rolled her eyes playfully. 

"Did you hear about the-"

"Infertility? Yep," Alora finished. She took a sip of her beer to hide the smile that was growing on her face. "Stop smiling, idiot. It's sad," he joked. 

"Nope, it's karma. I got the news during work, you should've seen my face," Alora smiled like a complete idiot as she couldn't help but feel like justice has finally been served. 

There was pecking at the window to which Atlas rose his brows at her but she just shrugged and stood up to see what the pecking was. Once she reached her window, she was surprised to see an owl there with a letter in its beak.

"It's an owl," she said, her tone filled with shock and surprise. 

She opened the window and grabbed the letters, her eyes nearly popping out as she saw who they were from. "Theodore!" She told Atlas she walked back to the couch. 

"Theo? What does he want, last time I checked he was busy travelling with Isobel," Atlas said to which Leona shrugged her shoulders.

"Let me open it," Alora shrugged and began to read the letter out loud. 

Alora,

A few of us want to meet up at this cool new nightclub in London on the 8th. It's not going to be that many people, just us Hoggy kids haha. 

I really want you to come, we haven't seen each other in ages and it'll be fun to catch up. Get together like old times, you know. 

Your most handsome friend,

Theodore. 

"Bloody hell! Do you think I'm invited" Atlas asked. I re-read the letter over again, making sure I read it carefully. 

"Nevermind that. Why would they ask me to come out? It was made pretty clear they were having a blast without me," Alora scoffed. 

Alora didn't know if she wanted to go, she feared people she didn't want to see would be there and she didn't know if she could handle herself. But on the other hand, she missed her friends terribly, she lost contact with all of them except Theo and Atlas. 

Theo checked up on her for the first year but after that, they just send weekly owls to each other to check up on one another. 

"I'm going. And you're coming with," Alora smiled before she got up from the couch. 

Atlas choked on his beer slightly, "Excuse me? Dottie needs me." Alora rolled her eyes as she sat back down, grabbing hold of his hands. 

"Please? Atlas I can't go alone and you're the only person who knows them. Please, I will explain to Dottie myself," she pouted. Atlas could never resist her pouts.

"Alora, you know I don't even talk to any of them anymore," he groaned. 

Alora pouted like a child as she looked into Atlas' eyes, pleading, "Please? Imagine he is there, how am I going to not break?"

"Fine! But I'm not drinking, I can't control my alcohol in England," he gave in. 

Alora shot him a wink before heading to the door and grabbing his coat, throwing it at him. "Go home, pack your shit. We leave tomorrow," Alora smiled innocently. 

"I regret ever coming to America," Atlas groaned before he got up. 

-

"I sent it!" Theodore Nott asked as he sat in the living room of Leona White and Pansy Parkinson, back in London. 

Leona nodded her head, "Good. It's time we all got together again, I just hope she doesn't run away when she sees me."

Theo sat beside Leona as he gave her a sympathetic hug. "She won't. It's been three years, she's over it. Last I saw her she was and that was a year ago," Theo explained. 

"You're right. Nothing to worry about," she nervously chuckled. 

Theo didn't know but Leona was dreading seeing Alora only because she's come to terms that their fallout was completely her fault. She wishes to apologise but every letter she's sent always was sent back unopened.  

-

I'm so sorry this chapter came out late guys :( I was in the middle of writing this when I started getting some deathly pain in my stomach.

Thank you guys so much for 9K reads, holy <3 I am so excited to write this time jump because well a lot has happened ;)

Drop your ideas and thoughts about this time jump, I would love to hear them :)

The next chapter will be out in a bit :)