25

So Long Hogwarts;

TW: Sexual Content!!

"You look beautiful, Alora," Leona gasped once I walked out of the bathroom wearing my graduation dress

"As are you, my love. Theo, dashing as ever," I winked and he brought me into a hug. 

I put my school robe on, ready to be out of this place more than ever. "We should go, I don't want to be late," Leona squealed as she dragged Theo and I out of the dorm. 

We arrived at the Great Hall where everyone greeted us outside the doors, there was still 20 minutes left before we headed inside as the parents were still arriving - their parents. Mum sent an owl saying she couldn't make it, my heart tore once again. 

In the corner of my eyes, I could see Draco and Astoria talking with Astoria's friends, I still don't know how she's here considering she's a year below us. Over the last week, they've come out as a couple which practically made me shut myself inside my room. I didn't need to see them out in public, I felt sick enough. 

"Are you okay?" Leona whispered, looking at the two 'engaged' couples as they held each other. 

"Yeah, I'm just scared," I lied, playing with the rings on my fingers. 

Leona's hand rested on my arm, "It's okay to show emotion, you know. He's your ex and-"

"Leona, I'm not upset. I just need a second," I cut her off as I walked away, walking into an empty classroom. 

Once the door shut, I sat on a table just letting it all out. I want to shoot myself for ruining my makeup but that can be fixed with magic. I just couldn't take them standing there together, it was as if he had no feelings for me whatsoever. 

The door opened and I rubbed my head, thinking Leona walked in. "Leona, I said I'm fine," I mumbled. I looked up to see Atlas entering the room, closing the door after him as he walked over to me. 

"Go away," I snapped, wiping my eyes quickly. 

I heard a chuckle come out from his lips, "I saw you about to break. Thought I'd come in and check on you." He sat down next to me on the table.

He was wearing his school robe but beneath it, he had a white shirt with a black tie matching it with black trousers, he looked good. 

"Thanks but I'm fine," I said, staring down at my hands. 

He picked up my right hand, rubbing my palm which made me look up at him. "You don't need to lie, you know. What's up?" He asked, smiling at me. 

Fuck it. 

"I dated Draco since fucking New Years' and then I found out he got engaged to fucking Greengrass. Not a week after I find out he announces their relationship together, I mean who does that?" I couldn't help it anymore.