35

The Letter;

I woke up to my head pounding and my body sore

I woke up to my head pounding and my body sore. I opened my eyes to see that I was not in my usual sleeping position I usually was in the morning. I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist as I sat up slowly, I turned around to see Draco. Naked. 

Fuck. 

I tapped his shoulder, aiming to wake him up without Leona or Pansy hearing. "Wake up you dumb fuck," I whisper-shouted. 

He mumbled in his sleep, not bothering to wake up. I slapped his chest and he groaned loudly, opening his eyes. "Where the fuck-" He stopped himself before looking at me, once he saw I was naked he widened his eyes. 

"Did we-" I nodded my head and he sat up, sighing loudly. "You need to get out of here before Leona comes in, please," I sighed and he nodded his head, grabbing his clothes off of the floor. 

Once we were both dressed, I looked around to see if anyone was around. "Come on," I whispered and directed him towards the door. 

"Alora, I'm sorr-" Before he could finish his sentence we were both interrupted by a loud cough which startled us. 

We looked up to see Leona sitting on the stairs, "About damn time. You know, Draco. Some men tend to wait at least 24 hours before fucking their ex after becoming widowed."

I shot Leona a look and she shrugged her shoulders. "Time to leave," I quickly said to Draco, shoving him to the door. 

"Wait!" Leona exclaimed, running up to us. "Leona, please," I sighed, I wasn't in the mood to start anything with these two and I just wanted my bed. 

"You guys should sit down for this," Leona said and we both looked at each other in confusion before following her to the living room. 

"Leona, what's going on?" I asked. She had a confusing look on her face, I couldn't decipher what it was. I looked to Draco who shrugged. 

She Accio'd her bag and grabbed two letters out of it, "Daphne gave me these letters. Astoria wrote them for the two of you."

My brows shot up and I looked to Draco who seemed as baffled as I. "What's in it?" He asked and Leona shrugged her shoulders. 

Leona handed me the letter and I opened it up instantly,

Alora,

If you're reading this I'm probably dead. Bet you laughed your ass off when you found out hah. 

There is something both you and Draco need to know, something I am deeply ashamed of to this day. 

I know about your baby. 

In September of 1998, I know you sent a letter to Draco. I know because I opened it and read it. 

I wanted to start off by apologizing but jealousy consumed me. When the owl arrived at the manor, Draco was with his father over at the company. I wasn't going to read it but when I saw it was addressed by you, I had no choice.