36

The Green Box;

TW: Mentions of Miscarriage

Draco's P.O.V.

I sat in my room staring at the bloody box those two left me. I knew when I was with Alora that day, this box was sketchy it wasn't exactly rocket science. 

I took in a deep breath before yanking the box closer to me, ready to open it. The box was nicely decorated, if it is what I think it is then Alora has impeccable taste. 

I slipped the lid of the box off and the first thing on top of the box was a letter, addressed to me. The letter was in her handwriting, I had an idea what this was. Ripping it open, I began to read it,

Otter,

Surprise! 

Dear God that sounded so cringe. Just ignore I even wrote that haha. Okay, I don't exactly know how to tell you this. 

Well, I can't say I'm happy about your marriage because I'm not. Astoria seems like a em unique woman and I wish you both the best. This is hard for me, believe me. Truth is I don't wish you all the best but you can't really blame me, I don't think I ever will be. 

What I really wanted to talk to you about is something I hope you will understand. 

During our graduation, I had sex with Atlas. I don't regret it but I did have sex with him, I can already imagine your face hah. 

Sorry, jokes aside I did have sex with him. 

But the problem is, I'm pregnant. 

I had a test done and the baby is yours, Draco. Believe it or not, I am very happy about that, it means marriage or not we will still be in each other's lives. I thought you should know. Unfortunately, Leona and I will not be attending your wedding but yeah. 

Please write back,

Alora. 

I felt a little tense reading that letter, I wanted to fuck up Atlas' face for even touching her but it's not like I could've. Moving the letter aside, I looked through the other things. 

A chuckle escaped my lips as there was an onesie for a baby boy, I assume is Leona's doing. There was DNA testing which states the baby is mine indeed so there is that. 

There was a paper which was folded neatly on top of all the other things, I opened it up and my heart stopped slightly. Astoria mentioned how she lost the baby but my heart broke. 

The paper was a death certificate, she had a Miscarriage. My heart ached slightly as I tried to imagine the pain she went through, it wasn't fair on her. 

I put the things behind and noticed there was another piece of parchment in the box. It was another letter addressed to me but it didn't seem like she was going to send it.