21

All Hell Breaks Loose;

TW: Drugs, alcohol, mentions of assault

A couple of days later, everyone returned back to school

A couple of days later, everyone returned back to school. Leona and I were waiting for Theo in the common room, it was lonely without him here.

"Is that him? Ugh," Leona groaned. We were sitting on the edge of the couch, watching who comes in and out.

"He'll be here any- THEO!" Theo walked in, rolling his trunk but was instantly thrown back as Leona and I tackled the boy.

"You shit, how dare you go for 2 weeks," Leona shouted as she squeezed the life out of him. "You made me go," he chuckled, hugging the both of us back.

We walked over to the couch where we sat down. "How was your holiday?" I asked him, he looked tired as hell.

"It was fun although I would've preferred being here," he pouted as he put an arm on both of our shoulders.

Before we could speak, there was a loud shout and in walked Atlas and Blaise. "Motherfuckers, it's good to be home," Atlas yelled, high-fiving Blaise.

The pair walked over to us to which we rolled our eyes at them. "Glad to see your both back," I chuckled, fist-bumping them.

"We know you missed us, don't worry," Atlas winked as he sat opposite us. Leona choked on a laugh, "As if. It was calming without you two."

"Sure, it was boring without us. Don't lie," Blaise added. Leona and I rolled our eyes as we ignored the pair.

"How was your-" I began but was interrupted as Atlas stood up, "We're having a party here to celebrate everyone being back."

Theo scoffed, "It's your birthday tomorrow, why are you lying?" Atlas glared at him before he turned to us, "Wear something hot."

Leona and I fake-gagged and watched the boys as they left the common room, I didn't mind them but sometimes they were too much - it amazes me how Draco's even friends with them.

"You're not actually going to go, right?" Theo asked as he looked at me. "I don't know, Leona?" I looked at my friend who was in thought for a second, "There hasn't been one in ages. It'll be good, don't worry."

Theo threw himself back into the couch and Draco walked in, he approached us and stood in front of us. "Hey, Theo. Is Atlas back?" He asked. Theo nodded and let him know he probably went to his dorm.

"Thanks," he said before walking out. Leona rose her brows at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"What exactly did I miss?" Theo cautiously asked, Leona and I both let out a huff as we explained to him everything.

-

"Do you normally have the same outfits?" Leona asked me as we walked downstairs. "No oh my- they aren't the same you idiot just matching," this woman was going to be the death of me.