39

Chatter;

Draco's P

Draco's P.O.V.

"What do you mean family only?" I shouted at the woman who was staring at me blankly. 

Atlas and I arrived in America, the psych ward that supposedly kept Alora's father in. The lady at the desk isn't letting us through since we're not family and I was too close to losing my fucking patience. 

"Sir, family only. I don't know how much clearer I have to be," she huffed, rolling her eyes.

I was about to say something before Atlas shoved me back. "It's urgent, his daughter has been kidnapped and we need to talk to him," Atlas urged, fluffing his hair around. 

"Then come with a warrant," the woman shot us a fake-smile. 

"You know me, oh my- I've come here with Alora before. You know, the actress who you asked her to sign your bloody back. Alora fucking Cole," Atlas said.

The woman rubbed her chin before shaking her head. I let out a loud groan and grabbed Atlas, "No use, she isn't going to let us through."

"We can use magic?" He questions slightly, thinking if it's a good idea. "You idiot, this place is warded with magic, go fucking ahead," I snapped. 

Times like these I wished I had my father here. He got around good ways or bad ways he still managed to get his way around things. 

I began pacing slightly as I tried to think of a way to get in there but nothing. Atlas and I's heads jolted up as we heard someone clearing their throat.

"Atlas, oh hello dear," she gasped, pulling him in for a hug. 

It was Alora's mother. She's definitely changed over the years, the bags under her eyes have grown a lot since the last time I saw her. 

"Have you found her?" She whimpered slightly, still holding onto Atlas for support. 

Atlas shook his head, "No. But we think- uh Draco and I." Atlas motioned towards me and I walked towards them, waving at her mother. 

"Oh. It's you," she glared at me. My eyes widened slightly, last time I checked I helped the woman with her freedom. 

"Long story he didn't abandon her over little S, his deranged wife stole the letter," Atlas quickly stated which made the woman's eyes pop. 

She parted her lips to say something but Atlas shook her, "Anyways. We need to speak to Mark, we think it may help."

She looked between Atlas and I before nodding her head, signaling for us to follow her. "Since when are you so close to her mum?" I asked so only he could hear. 

"Since I became close with her," he rolled his eyes. 

I ignored his sudden tone and followed the two to the end of the hallway. She opened the door and led us inside, using her shaky hands to point at a man on the bed.