13

Boggarts;

I walked back to the common room and thankfully Malfoy wasn't there, I don't know if I could face him after what I know

I walked back to the common room and thankfully Malfoy wasn't there, I don't know if I could face him after what I know. Walking up the stairs and to my room, I think about whether he knows or not. He didn't say anything so I'm assuming not but this is going to eat me till I find out. 

I open the door to see a preppy Leona dancing around the room. "Where were you this morning?" I asked and she jumped at my sudden voice but collected herself. 

"I spent the night with Pansy," she grinned, hopping onto her bed. 

"You guys worked it out?" She nodded her head as she laid back into her bed, "She took me to her room and next thing I knew I was lost in her world."

I moved over to the bed, grabbing one of her blankets and wrapping it around me. I listened to her ramble on about her night and I couldn't help but laugh as she explained how her night went. 

"Shall we go find Theo? I want to see how his night went," I giggled as I got up from Leona's bed. Leona nodded her head excitedly and we went off to find Theo. 

Hopefully, his night was better than mine...

-

*Monday*

"And then we ate lunch together, you should've seen Thomas's face," Theo said as the three of us were walking to DADA. Leona and I groaned as he's repeated this story to us five times now, it hasn't even been a day. 

"Oh yes, his face was what did you call it? Gobsmacked?" Leona mimicked Theo's words to which he rolled his eyes. 

I giggled as I dragged the two inside, this would be my second lesson of DADA and it was a little weird. The professor that taught it was wonderful, Lupin I believe his name was. 

"Gather round class, I have a treat for you all, again," he said. We dropped our bags to the side and walked over to where he was standing, next to a cupboard. 

"Are we going to be doing a repeat of the third year, professor?" A Ravenclaw kid asked. 

The professor nodded his head, "When you get older we're meant to teach you how to deal with boggarts in a real-life scenario. I thought for today we can just face our fears instead of getting into too much detail."

He instructed us to get into a line and I stood behind Theo who was behind Leona. They pushed me back a little and I fell into someone's arms, I looked behind me to see Draco staring at me as he held me. 

My eyes widen and I quickly compose myself, ignoring the fact that he had his arms on my skin. Leona went first and she stood there with a fierce look on her face, "My boggart best not be the same as third-"

A very tall clown appeared before Leona and she gulped as she gripped her wand. "You know the spell, Leona. Come on," Lupin pushed. 

The clown began jumping around and giggling, walking towards Leona. "Ridikkulus!" She yelled and the clown suddenly had a pie thrown onto his face. 

Leona walked to the back of the line and gave me a high-five, I should probably ask her about the clown after class. It was now Theo's turn and his boggart was of an older lady who was fixing her make up until she noticed Theo.

I turned around and looked behind Draco towards Atlas, "Is that your mother?" He nodded his head as he kept in his chuckle, I rolled my eyes and turned my focus back onto my friend. 

He looked like he was shaking terribly and so with all the strength he had, "Riddikulus!" The woman's hair turned green and puffy. Theo high-fived himself as he went to the back of the line. 

"Don't die," Malfoy whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes as I went to the front. I took in a deep breath before standing in front of the boggart.

The boggart began shifting and suddenly everything around me was quiet. He stood before me, his stupid smirk plastered on his devious face. He was sharpening his knife but then took the duct tape out of his pocket, opening it up as he walked towards me. 

"N-No..." I stuttered and I felt myself falling on the floor. His maniacal laugh echoed through my head, kneeling before me. My hands trembled as I tried to move them but I couldn't. There were tears streaming down my face, I couldn't move anymore. 

He showed me his teeth as he brought the knife closer to me but suddenly he disappeared, turning into a moon. My breathing quickened and I felt someone carrying me but I couldn't tell who it was, my mind still had his face imprinted in it. 

"It's okay, you're safe," I heard a calming voice soothe me. The voice felt so familiar but I didn't trust anyone, there were whimpers leaving my lips as I felt someone's grip on me tighten. 

The next thing I knew, I was placed on my bed. A figure sat in front of me, their hands running through my hair as they tried to calm me down. "Let's count to 10, come on," the voice stated. 

I nodded my head, my blurry vision didn't allow me to see who it was but I did as they said. 

"1..." He began, "1..."

We counted and when we got to 7 my vision was back to normal, I saw Draco sitting in front of me. His hands moving to my face as he cupped them, syncing his breathing with mine. 

"10..." He dragged, "10..."

I backed away slightly before I wrapped my hands around my legs. "Thank you," I whispered. He nodded his head, removing his hands from my face.

He didn't say anything but he sat in front of me, I don't know why but I didn't object. He kept his distance which I was thankful for.

"I'm sorry about Friday," I muttered under my breath, hoping he didn't hear. He shot his head up, his eyes widening, "I didn't think you'd remember."

"I looked through my memories. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have touched you like that without your permission." When he didn't say anything I looked up to find him staring at me. 

"It's fine, it's not like I hated it," he said. A small smile formed on my lips before I rolled my eyes. 

He cleared his throat, "I should eh- get going. Don't need Lupin thinking anything." I nodded my head as I watched him walk to the door. 

"Malfoy?" He turned around his brows rising. "Thank you!"

-

Quick Rant because my friends don't love me to listen:

1) I am so dumb, I deleted my TikTok app and redownloaded it because the stupid thing wouldn't update. I lost over 200 drafts and I'm so mad because they were drafts from 2018 UGHH. I made these really cute TikTok's in the car and ahhafnk I hate TikTok.

2) I was in a pissy mood about my drafts so my hand slipped and I hit this Persian drink I was drinking all over my desk. Thankfully it didn't hit my computer but I agh. 

That's why this chapter was updated late haha sorry :(

Also, I saw you guys commented saying you want to explore their relationship with each of them. Don't worry, you'll get a chance to see Alora with all of them ;)