32

Friendly Faces;

Alora's P.O.V.

I woke up with a slight headache pounding in my head, I sat up slowly only to see I'm still in yesterday's clothes. I must've fallen asleep crying. 

As slowly as I can, I got up and decided to head downstairs. To my surprise, everyone was already awake and by everyone, I mean Pansy, Leona and Atlas. 

"Morning," I mumble, walking into the kitchen where everyone is eating their breakfast. 

"Sleeping beauty awakens," Atlas chuckles, sipping his coffee. 

I roll my eyes and sit down next to Leona who pats my head, "You know, the Aurors are coming today. Pansy just told me." I lift my head up and raise my brows at her.

"Am I meant to be happy?" She sipped her coffee, choosing to ignore my sour mood. "They should be here any-"

As Pansy was speaking, the doorbell went off and she smirked at me before getting up to answer the door. "I don't see what's so exciting about a bunch of Aurors guarding me like I'm gold," I said. 

Atlas and Leona both rolled their eyes. The door opened and in walked Pansy accompanied by a bunch of Aurors. I looked up and my eyes widened along with my smile.

"Ron?" I asked in complete surprise, needing to make sure I'm looking at a Weasley. "The one and only," he chuckled. 

I walked up and gave him a hug, his friend Harry who was standing behind him too. There were a few other Aurors I didn't know of but to my surprise, another Weasley joined the party.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed as I saw Ginny who was holding a baby boy in her hand. "Ginny Weasley!" She chuckled before hugging me with one hand as she used the other to support her baby. 

"Well, let's go into the living room. It's so cramped in here," Leona shivered, shoving us all out of the kitchen. 

Once we all sat down, I was in awe as Ron explained how he along with Harry and the other Aurors will be guarding Leona's house as well as my safety. "We'll be here during the day, during the night the Aurors will shift," Ron finished. 

"Thank you, honestly this is all so bizarre to me," I sighed, looking around the room.

"But you'll be safe, don't worry," Pansy reassured me as she was writing some stuff down in her workbook. I gave her a swift nod.

I turned around to Ginny who was bouncing her baby boy on her lap. "So who's the little angel," I cooed as I looked at the little boy. 

"James Sirius Potter," Ginny smiled as she pulled some of the curls back. "Aha! Nice doing with the name," I laughed. "Can I hold him?"

Ginny smiled before handing me the baby, he sat on my lap as he played with the rings on my fingers. It was just Ginny, Leona and I sitting in the living room - the boys went out to find Theo because apparently, the Aurors won't let him in despite knowing him.