34

Death is a Bitch;

TW: Sexual Content!

"Draco?"

I let the shaking blonde into my house, he was soaking wet from the heavy rain that was pouring outside. He let out a shaky breath before falling onto the floor, I quickly locked the door before running over to him, holding him as he sobbed into my shoulder. 

"S-She's d-d-dead," he stutters, holding me tightly. 

My heart ached for him, I lifted him slightly walking over to the fireplace. He held onto my and I placed him on the floor, taking the blanket that was wrapped around me and wrapping it around him so he can dry off. 

"Draco, look at me. What happened?" I asked, handing him water to drink but he didn't touch it. 

He held my hands that remained on his house and he took a deep, shaky breath, "She had a stroke. Leona p-pronounced her d-dead a few m-minutes ago." I held him close to me as his tears came falling down. 

I didn't know what to say or do, I didn't like Astoria but he clearly had feelings for her to be feeling like this. I let him cry onto me as we sat near the fireplace.

Twenty minutes later he finally stopped crying and removed himself from me, sitting opposite me. "D-Do you have your wand so I can dry off?" He asked, looking up at me. 

"No, I locked my wand away. It's at my place," I replied to which he nodded. 

We sat in silence for a while, both of us not knowing what to say to one another. I brought him thicker blankets so he doesn't catch a cold as he sat by the fire. 

"Did you love her?" I asked, breaking the silence. 

I had to know.

He stared at me for a second before shaking his head. I don't know what but for the first time in years, I felt a weight being released off of my shoulders. 

"I hate myself for that. We were both forced into this, neither of us wanting to leave the people we loved. She was only 21, she didn't deserve to die. I don't think I could ever forgive myself for this," he sniffed as he kept his gaze on the floor. 

"I'm sorry she's dead, Draco. But this isn't your fault," I whispered. He looked up and nodded his head but didn't say anything. "I hate to ask but why did you come here?" 

His blue eyes met mine for a slight second, "You're the first person I thought of." My heart melted at his words and I sent him a small smile. 

"Fuck it." Ignoring his calls, I got up and went to Leona's drinking cabinet. I grabbed a bottle of her fancy scotch along with two glasses, bringing them back to where Draco was sat. 

I poured us both a glass of scots and handed him one, "You need it. Trust me." He gulped before taking it and devouring it. 

"Now now Draco, you do know how to drink right?" I joked as he handed me the cup, pointing to the bottle. I rolled my eyes before pouring more and handing it back to him, this felt wrong but he needed it. 

-

An hour goes by and Draco and I are safe to say drunk off of our asses, we sat down talking about life and everything that's gone on, not giving a fuck if we didn't remember this all later. 

"I hate myself for this but I was happy she was infertile," he chuckled, moving closer to me as he wanted more heat. 

I shook my head, "Why?" He shrugged his shoulders, drinking some more, "I didn't want her to have my kids. It felt wrong."

"Aha and what, you'd think I'd be able to have them?" I joked, not expecting an answer to come out of his mouth, "Yes."

I stared at him with my eyes widened, if only you knew Draco.

I cleared my throat before crawling over to him, grabbing his glass so I can take it back but I fell over slightly on top of him. We remained in that position for a second too long as we got lost in one another's eyes. 

I cleared my throat, getting off, "I'm just going to-" I was silenced but his hands interlocking with mine, pulling me back down as he placed his lips on mine. 

The feeling of his lips have never left my mind, they were always soft and tasted minty. I melted into his touch as he spread my hair out of my face, cupping my cheeks. His tongue glided against my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting his tongue match with mine. 

He took my top off, chucking it onto the floor next to us. His lips travelled all the way down my neck to my breasts, his hands unhooking the bra and throwing it to the side. 

"Draco..." I moaned his name out as he cupped my breasts, licking his tongue upon my body until he reached my lips. 

The next thing I knew, I took all of his clothes off as he removed my joggers. He paused momentarily, looking up at me, "Are you-"

I nodded my head, bringing his lips back onto mine. He shoved his entire length inside me, staring at my face for confirmation to continue. 

With a slow nod, he begins pumping inside me. "God, I missed this," he whispered against my lips. 

His pace began to increase and I was thankful no one was home, our bodies sweat were matching together - from the heat and our bodies mixed. 

-

Leona's P.O.V.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Pippy. Take care," I sighed at the elf who nodded her head before apparating out of my office. 

It's been a stressful night and I just wanted to go home. I felt bad for the Greengrass', Draco practically stormed out of there and the Malfoy's most likely went off to find the next bride for the poor bloke. 

I walked up to the floo point and grabbed some floo before I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Astoria's sister, Daphne grabbing hold of my arm. 

"Daphne, I really have to go-" She stopped me by bringing me into a hug which took me completely by surprise.

"Thank you, Leona. Thank you for trying," she whispered in my ear. 

I let go of her hug and nodded my head, "It's my job." She wiped away her tears before handing me two letters which confused me slightly.

"Astoria gave this to me a few days ago. She wanted you to give this to Draco and this one to Alora," she said quietly. 

I parted my lips to speak but she placed the two envelopes in my hand and walked off. 

-

Before anyone says anything, Draco isn't heartless over Astoria's death. He never loved her and he never would've even if she did have her children. He was forced into a marriage when his heart belonged to someone else so the first person he thought of was Alora :/

I wonder what is in the envelopes hmm...

What do you guys think?

Also, does anyone watch The Flash?