29

Malfoy's and Memories;

Leona insisted that Atlas and I stay here instead of a hotel, she said it was the least she could do considering everything that happened

Leona insisted that Atlas and I stay here instead of a hotel, she said it was the least she could do considering everything that happened. Atlas apparated to our room and gathered our belongings, bringing them back to the house. 

Theo and Atlas shortly after went to visit their family considering Atlas hasn't seen them in over two years.

"Do you still have the things I left here?" I asked Leona who was walking me up to the room I slept in when I lived with her for the first two months after Hogwarts. 

"Yes, believe it or not, I haven't really touched your room since you left," she said as we finally made it to the room. 

I sent her a pouty face before opening the room, coughing as the dust practically flew into my mouth. "You weren't kidding," I coughed. 

"I forgot as the years went on, to be honest, but here, everything is as you left it," she smiled as she gestured to the dusty room. 

The bed still had the clothes I'd thrown onto it, the majority of my clothes were in the closet, my box of treasurable's was under the bed - everything seemed normal. 

"Shit. I have to head over to work, the boys should be back soon from visiting their parents'," Leona said as she ran out of the room. 

I chuckled before looking around the room, my eyes spotted the purple shiny box in which I kept all my pictures. I dragged it out and my eyes widened at the number of pictures in it, this was going to be a long day. 

-

Narrators P.O.V.

It's been over an hour and Alora was lost in her own world, going down a rollercoaster of emotions at the pictures she's been looking at. She never expected to cry over the pictures with Draco but the memories they held were too much.

A bored blonde entered Leona's house, looking for his wife's purse she had left. No one knew Astoria Malfoy was sick, her medication was in her purse which he needed to get back to her. He wanted this to be left out of the press, he didn't know how he would handle it. 

"Leona!" He exclaimed but no answer, the blonde rubbed his temples trying to figure out where his friend was. 

He heard laughter mixed with sobs coming from upstairs and he thought Leona must be watching her muggle movies again. With a sigh, he walked upstairs. 

"I can't believe Theo snorted the pasta out, oh my god," Draco heard in a distance. He recognised that voice within a heartbeat.

He stopped at the mysterious door he always questioned due to it being locked but it wasn't locked anymore. He looked through it to see an emotional Alora surrounded by pictures with a glass of wine on the side. 

"Well, Cole. This is truly a sight." Alora was startled slightly and she held onto her heart as she realised it was only Draco. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She snapped, rolling her eyes as she went back to the photos.

Draco walked inside, admiring the room before him as he took a seat on the bouncy bed. "I am looking for Leona, what are you doing?" He replied, staring down at the photos on the floor.

Leona could've sworn she saw a smile imprint on his face as he stared at the photos, memories from Hogwarts all over the floor. 

"Not that it's any of your business but I am looking through my belongings I left when I moved out," Alora explained, taking a sip of her wine which she shouldn't have despite the hangover she is currently working through. 

Draco nodded his head as he picked up some of the photos, coincidently he picked up a photo of him which he had never seen before. "Did you take this without me knowing?" He asked Alora, showing the picture to her. 

Alora smiled slightly as she took the photo from his hands. It was in the library, he was lost in his book and had the most exciting look plastered on his face. "Yes, I did."

"Who's this?" Draco asked, ignoring the groan that came out of his still-lovers lips. 

She blinked a couple of times and laughed to herself, "That's me and one of the guys from Beauxbaton's. We reconnected a few months ago, actually."

Draco's jaw clenched out of reflex but shrugged it off, putting the photo back on the ground. Something that caught his eye was inside the box.

"You kept the letter?" He asked in a hushed tone. Alora looked up and followed his eyes down into the box which contained the very last words of Draco Malfoy in a letter she had received during their last day. 

She took the letter out and handed it to him, "Yeah, it was during my heartbroken days. Take it." He shook his head, lowering her hand down, "I wrote it for you."

She threw it back onto the box and he ignored the way she didn't have any sort of remorse on her. He got up off of the bed and walked around the room, looking at everything. Alora followed him with careful eyes, making sure he wouldn't touch anything she hadn't looked through yet. 

Draco spotted a green, sparkly box on the shelf and reached out to pick it up. As Alora looked up her heart stopped for a moment, she lunged out of her spot and snatched the box out of his hands. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She yelled, her heart nearly jumping out of her chest. 

Draco threw his hands up in surrender and took a step back, "I was just looking." She shot him a glare as she went back to her spot, clutching the box tightly. 

"Leona's not here and neither is your troll of a wife. I suggest you leave," Alora muttered under her breath, trying to hold back the tears. 

Draco parted his lips to speak but decided it's best not to say anything. He stared at her, he could tell there was something about that box because of the way she became so sensitive about it. 

"I was actually here looking for Astoria's purse, if you let me know where it is I can leave," Draco said in a calming manner.

Alora wiped a tear from her eye and looked up at him, "Kitchen counter." With a final nod, Draco left the girl's room and downstairs to retrieve his wife's purse. 

Alora let out a shaky breath as she opened the lid of the box, her heartbreaking slightly as she looked at the memories filled inside of it. 

The unopened letter addressed to Draco. 

The magical DNA test she did. 

The corny baby onesie Leona bought her. 

The certificate. 

She sat on the floor, sobbing. After two years, managing to hold herself together she finally cracked. The unstable hole in her heartbreaking as she cried her sorrows, once again.

-

I'm not even going to say anything :)

Just to clarify some things:

Leona is a healer at St. Mungos alongside Blaise's girlfriend. 

Draco and Blaise work in Draco's company he started. 

Pansy works at the ministry alongside Theo.

Atlas works at the American Ministry. 

Alora is mainly an actress but aspiring to be a model.