44

Stabbed;

Alora's P

Alora's P.O.V.

"Drink this, it should help you heal faster," Eleanor said as she handed me a vial. I thanked her and chugged it down.

I was tired. Hungry. In pain.

My heart keeps pounding in my chest as I worry for the safety of my child. I don't know what's happening, I don't know if I will die but I need to know she's safe.

Just as I finished the door burst open and I flinched as I saw Edward walking up towards me. "Darling, she shouldn't be-"

He pushed his wife out of the way as he grabbed hold of my arm, "We're going." I tried to escape his grip but my body was too weak.

As he pulled me up, I couldn't walk any further. My knees gave up and I fell down but he pulled me back up. "Stand, bitch," he spat and I glared at him.

As his grip on my arm tightened, there were instant footsteps rushing down and I looked up and wanted to burst into tears. "Let go of her," Atlas shouted, his wand pointing towards us.

They were all here.

"That slimy bitch," Edward muttered under his breath.

"Merlin! You look like hell, Alora," Theo exclaimed and everyone shouted at him.

He's not wrong, I forgot what I bloody look like.

Just as Edward was about to lose his patience, there was one more footstep running down the stairs. My heart stopped as Draco had his wand out, pushing past everyone to get to me.

"Stand back!" Edward yelled and I felt his wand on my throat.

Draco stopped in his tracks but didn't lower his wand. "She's already weak, I could kill her with a grab of the throat," he smirked, his hand caressing my neck.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Draco spat, staring coldly at the man.

"If you leave now and I get what I want, I'll spare her. I'll spare you, idiots, too," he replied.

Edward chuckled as he began walking, moving me around with him. "D-Draco, do as he says," I choked, barely being able to breathe.

"Fuck no! This idiot is going to fucking kill you the second he gets what he wants," he yelled, pointing his wand around in the air.

"He's bluffing. Without me, he-he can't g-get to the v-vault," I stuttered, Edward's grip on my neck getting stronger.

Draco scoffed, "I don't care. He's not going to touch you." Edward rolled his eyes as he began to yawn, everyone staring at him with confusion glistening in their eyes.

"A-Atlas, please," I looked to Atlas who looked terrified at my sight. "I'm with Draco on this one. If you die, whose house will I sleepover at?" Atlas frowned.

"ATLAS!"

I chuckled slightly before coughing again and again. "Just d-do as h-he says. H-He'll hurt y-you if you d-don't."

Harry and Ron came into view along with a few other people whom I didn't know. "Put her down and drop your wand," Harry demanded.

"I'd love to but I need her. Would've been dead if she weren't pregnant," he spat. "Let me guess, blondie locks here?" He pointed his wand to Draco.

I rolled my eyes as I was beginning to get tired. As Edward was bickering with Harry and Draco, I felt someone's flesh brush my hand.

I flinched the slightest bit but then I felt someone put something in my hand. Then I remembered how he pushed his wife aside. Fiddling around with the hard object, I made it out to be a knife.

"Draco, it's okay. H-He won't hurt me," I snapped, their attention all focusing on me.

"Are fucking demented? He has a wand to your throat," Draco shouted.

"He's not wrong. Blondie locks is right for once," Edward chuckled, pointing his wand harder into my throat.

I giggled. A giggle escaped my lips and they all looked at me as if I really have gone mad, I wouldn't put it past me.

"I mean, you won't hurt me because-" I grabbed the knife hard and plunged it into his stomach before I fell down onto the floor.

"I win, m-motherf-fucker," I screamed, coughing in between words.

I could barely hear anything around me as I felt strong arms wrap around me. "Pansy, help me carry her." The faint voice of Draco Malfoy echoed through my mind as I felt myself shutting down.

"Is she dying?"

"Shut the fuck up, no!"

"Draco, I think she's dying. OH MY GOD!

"Theo shut the fuck up!"

"Pansy!"

-

Leona's P.O.V.

"You're such an obedient baby. Yes, you are."

I sat in one of the rooms, holding baby Malfoy in my hands as I talked to her. This is what my life has come to, instead of saving my best friend I'm talking to her newborn baby.

"I wonder what you can do," I said as I looked at the baby.

I shrugged the thought off and looked around the room, it was the biggest room and it had the most things so I thought I'd keep myself company in here.

"You know, my name is Leona. I'm the aunt that you'll probably come to for shagging tips."

The baby stirred slightly and I smirked, this baby will be the death of Draco.

Sighing, I place the baby down on the bed as I go and look around. This place was huge, I'd have to tell Pansy about moving in here. I heard distant shouting and I prayed that they were getting her out of there.

"Oh my! Malfoy junior, look. They have the nice shit," I gasped.

I was by the makeup table, looking at the jewels and perfume laid out. It looked hella expensive but I grabbed a few bits and bobs, stuffing them into my bra.

"Leona!"

I heard Theo's voice from downstairs and I grabbed the baby, walking down the stairs with my wand in hand.

"What the fuck happened?" I whisper-shouted, seeing Alora's unconscious body on the floor.

"We need to get her to St. Mungo's, she passed out," Atlas said as he, Draco and Theo were holding her.

She's not heavy...

"Okay eh- I'm kind of," I looked down at the baby as my hands were tied. "Give her to me," Draco said.

"You're holding her. Pansy hold her," I sighed.

Draco's face twitched as the baby whimpered slightly as I gave her to Pansy. "If you drop her, I swear to-"

"Calm your shit. I won't," Pansy snapped.

Rolling my eyes, I grab hold of Pansy and go over to my friends. "We'll meet you there, we need to take care of this," Ron said from behind me.

I took out the portkey and transported us back to England.

-

I'm getting emotional. Two more chapters (maybe three) left before this is finished :(((