43

Dead or Alive;

Dead or Alive;

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Narrator's P.O.V.

"Edward, she's going to die if we don't get the baby out," Eleanor whimpered, holding onto Alora who was chained onto a bed. 

Edward grunted before taking out his wand, "Get that damned thing out. I'll handle them." He dashed for the cella door and made his way up. 

Once he was upstairs, he was met by a familiar face he once encountered when visiting his office. "Mr. Malfoy, we meet again," he smirked. 

"Where the fuck is she?" Draco yelled, his wand out. 

At this point, Theo, Atlas, Leona and Pansy reached Edward and Draco's encountered, all of their wands out at the ready. "Oh, you mean your whore? She's giving birth to I believe your kid, or is yours? He said, moving his wand between Atlas and Draco. 

Draco charged for the man but was stunned back. "Ah-Ah-Ah. If any of you throw a spell my way I will make sure both Alora and that dammned child are dead," he shouted.

The five lowered their wands causing Edward to smirk as was pleased with himself. "Drop your wands!" He exclaimed, his wand still pointing at them all. 

Draco looked to Pansy who nodded her head. They all placed their wands on the floor and Edward chuckled to himself before picking them up. 

Edward cast a rope spell around each of their hands and legs to make sure they wouldn't escape or reach Alora. 

"Oh shit!" Ron exclaimed, running into the living room with Harry and the other Aurors. "Welcome," Edward chuckled before casting a rope spell on them all before picking up their wands. 

"NO!" Alora's screams echoed to the living room where Draco flinched. 

"Birthing a kid is always the hardest," Edward sarcastically frowned. 

Leona choked on a sob before getting his attention. "Please. Let me at least help her give birth to her child," she pleaded. 

Edward rose his brows and scoffed, "No chance!" He turned around to walk away.

"You want her alive don't you?" Leona shouted to which he stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned around raising his brows, motioning for her to go on. 

"I'm a healer. I can deliver her baby without any harm coming to either of them, please. She's my best friend," she pleaded, her eyes burning with her tears. 

Edward rubbed his temples as he tried to focus but Alora's screams were unable to give him his concentration. "Fine!" He walked over and removed the ropes.

"Try anything and that baby is dead," he spat. 

She nodded her head, feeling quite intimidated by a man she didn't even know. She looked to Draco who nodded his head, he didn't care that he wasn't with her but he didn't want anything happening to her.