baking

y/n was just relaxing in her room whilst her parents were away for the weekend. she was watching medici for what felt like the millionth time just to see her boyfriend, louis, in front of her. she hadn't seen him in a while because he was busy with interviews and photo shoots.

about half an hour had gone by when she heard a knock on the door, she wasn't expecting anyone or any packages. she climbed out of bed and ran down the stairs to the front door and opened it to see the person she had most missed. "louis?" she said in surprise as her boyfriend stood there holding his arms out ready to feel her embrace. they stood in each other's arms for a few seconds until y/n pulled away. "what've you got in that bag?" she questions. "we're baking whether you like it or not" louis responded standing tall.

they made their way to the kitchen and prepared everything ready to bake a cake. y/n was stood on her tip toes desperately reaching for a mixing bowl on the top shelf. she heard louis snicker as she felt his tall presence behind her. "babe let me get that for you" louis laughed. they never really called each other pet names like that, only when they were just having laughs. y/n shook her head at him perfectly being able to reach the bowl for her. "thankyou lou" she said placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. "that's it?" louis questioned as his voice cracked. "you get a real kiss when we're done baking, take it or leave it" y/n winked.

y/n basically just took control whilst louis admired her the whole time. a fair bit of messing up and a few food fights later, the couple were tired enough to go and relax in the living room. "do i get my kiss now?" louis asked shyly. "hmm let me think" y/n teased. "oh shut up y/n" he said leaning in for a passionate kiss. even though they had been together for 8 months now, y/n still got butterflies every time they kissed just like the first time.
"lou, the cake is gonna burn!" y/n jumped up as she expressed her concern. louis got up and followed her into the kitchen where she just about got the cake out of the oven on time.
"bit dry don't you think?" louis joked, "what like your jokes?" y/n hit back. "you know you love me really tho y/n" there was a pause, "ok fine lou, you got me" she confirmed as louis slowly snaked his hands onto her waist bringing her closer. "i love you... like so much you don't understand" louis whispered in y/n's ear. she reached her lips towards louis' once again. "i love you too" she smiled. "cake now please" y/n begged like a child.

they spent the rest of their night watching movies and eating their amazing cake, y/n felt that everything that happened that day had just about made up for the past few weeks.

————————————

A/N : this is my first imagine so i'm sorry if it's not amazing but i'll keep working on it

(edit : 20/05/21, well i'm sat in my living room editing these and my dog stinks help like what)