camping (part two)

A/N : as requested, a part two to the camping story, i wasnt exactly sure how i was gonna write this but i gave it a go.
i'm gonna try and spam with updates today hehe

—————————
LOUIS' POV
after y/n and i kissed, it seemed no one was surprised. "hi guys, what's going on" i asked my friends as they were all talking about something.
"oh nothing just the fact that you guys thought we didn't know about you two" they teased.
"ok ok fair enough"
"i don't think there was one person here who didn't expect you to get off with each other tonight" another one said. (A/N : getting off is basically making out not sleeping together don't worry!)
"we didn't make out shut up man we only kissed... i'm saving that for later" i joked, or was i being serious?
"whatever you say partridge"

Y/N'S POV
"so he just did that" one of my friends said.
"yeah... yeah he did" i said whilst in my own world about what just happened. of course we had kissed before but never in-front of other people.

"i always knew you were for each other, just look at you two!"
"you're literally the hottest couple i've ever laid eyes on y/n" someone said. i couldn't really work out who was talking, only what they were saying.

eventually all of us were sat around the camp fire wrapped in blankets, toasting s'mores. louis said next to me putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his side. i rested my head on his shoulder whilst his hand was on mine.

i was happy that we could be like this now, even though we could have been before. the night was peaceful, most people passed out drunk by midnight but me and louis just sat and watched the fire burn, holding each other like never before.

"i think we should get some sleep" louis whispered in my ear.
"ok then" i whispered back.
we made our way to the tent with louis' stuff in and got comfy on a blow-up mattress, his arms around my waist and head on my chest. i felt safe with him.

LOUIS' POV
oh fuck it, i looked up at her "y/n, i love you... and you don't have to say it back i jus-"
"shhh louis it's ok, i love you too" she said making me feel more relaxed. i really do love her, "you're beautiful, you know that right?" i told her, i wasn't lying. it made her giggle nervous and i could tell she was blushing. god, please don't let me lose this one.

——————————

A/N : i hope this is okay!