driver's license (part two)

A/N : i'm so sorry i know i said i would update it quickly but i've had so much to do the past few days! anyways a certain someone told me to post today so here goes nothing :)

———————————

Y/N'S POV
i remember waking up but i don't remember falling asleep. i had been crying, jealousy. it wasn't normally something that affected me but all these videos had sent me over the edge with my emotions, it sounds dramatic but honestly it hurts.

i woke up wrapped in louis' arms feeling his hands running through my hair. i turned around to face him and he just simply smiled. goodness that smile has never failed to give me butterflies. "how are you feeling" my boyfriend asked me. "better about it i think" i smiled back.

"lou? i think we should tell them, you know make our relationship public" i suggested. "are you sure?" he asked, he's always been worried about protecting mine and my families privacy but now i just want the world to know.
"yes i'm 100% sure, we've been dating for a long while now and i don't want to hide us any longer" i said sitting up confidently, resting me back against my headboard.

"ok soooo how's it gonna go?" louis questioned. "well i was thinking of dueting one of the tiktoks that think you and lulu are still together and being like sike! you know?" he just laughed at me and agreed.

i found the tiktok, i felt better about myself now. it was almost as if having that nap gave me super powers! "so i'm gonna put some pictures of us together then just sit infront of the camera and then at some point i'll pull you into the frame and i mean do whatever you think seems good" i told him. "ok sure sounds cool to me, but are you still sure sure sure?"
"yes louis i'm sure sure sure" i smirked at him knowing he'd give me his signature smirk back, which he did.

the tiktok started with a few of my favourite pictures of the two of us together. i then sat infront of the screen awkwardly twiddling with my fingers until i pull louis in. he unexpectedly cupped my face and kissed me right there. woah. i didn't think he would do that straight away to be honest but i'm not complaining, i love getting kisses from lou. it only lasted a quick few seconds when we pulled away and laughed, looking at the camera. the time for the tiktok had finally finished.

i was writing the caption and putting in a few hashtags. "i'm gonna post it!" i squealed.
"ok just do it before either of us regret it" louis said nervously...

"done, omg i posted it, ahhh no stop i'm scared but i'm also excit-"
"ok ok y/n calm, take deep breaths" he said taking deep breaths along with me. i couldn't take the situation seriously, i just started bursting out with laughing making louis do the same.

"i'm proud of us baby" louis mumbled in a baby voice.
"me too, should we check my phone?"
"only if you want to"
i picked up my phone and somehow, a lot of louis' fans had already found their way to my video somehow. i checked the comments expecting hate, which there was a fair share of, it didn't bother me though, i was too focused on the kind comments and compliments.

comments
@user1 : i- wow i never saw this coming but SHIPPPP
@hater0 : why her lolll?🥴🤢
^@user9183653800 : can't you just be happy for them?
@user09 : ok hear me out #y/s/n
^@user7 : omggggg yes yes yes!!
^@hater1 : no way he's too good for her
@usernamexoxox : she's the luckiest girl in the world and i can tell she knows that🥰
^@yourusername : i really am the luckiest girl in the world <3
@louis_partridge : i love youuuuuuuuuuu🙋‍♂️

•••••••••••••••

"i'm so happy we did that"
"me too louis, i told you it was about time!"

my older sister came storming into my room "jeeeeezzzz you're right it was about time, what took you so long? ugh never mind that i'm so happy for you both" she pulled us both into a comforting group hug. "who wants takeaway for dinner?" my mum shouted up the stairs.
"me!" we all shouted in unison.

we spent the rest of the night eating, talking, watching movies, doing karaoke and loads more. it was my idea of a perfect night.

———————————

A/N : i really hope this is good oh my. i was literally clueless, guys i'm having writers block ahhhhh!!!! anyways, i hope you all have a lovely evening, morning, afternoon, night, day or whatever it is where you are and i'll try to update over the weekend!

 i was literally clueless, guys i'm having writers block ahhhhh!!!! anyways, i hope you all have a lovely evening, morning, afternoon, night, day or whatever it is where you are and i'll try to update over the weekend!