middle of the night

A/N : ok so like i said in the babysitting chapter... CHILDREN ARE CUTE i used to hate them until a few weeks ago and another certain someone told me to write a parenting imagine so here goes hehehe

again it was a random name choice🤷‍♀️

lmk if u want more of these bc they do be cute :))

————————————

LOUIS' POV
it was 1am and i heard a call from the other room. it was my 2 year old alfie. i looked over at y/n and she seemed to be sound asleep, so i went to go and see what was wrong with alfie.

as i walked into his room, he turned to the door as it opened, "mummy?"
"no it's me silly" i whispered trying not to wake up my wife. "dada!" he jumped up and down in his crib, how does someone have so much energy at this time of night?

i walked over to him and picked him up, we sat on a big chair in the corner of his room as i attempted to tell him funny stories and sing him lullabies.

Y/N'S POV
i woke up to the feeling of louis getting out of bed, i could faintly hear alfie calling for us. i realised that louis had gone to get him back to sleep.

i got out of bed and waited by alfie's bedroom door. louis was singing to him and telling him stories. i couldn't have asked for a better father to my son.

"should we go back to bed with mummy?" i heard louis ask. i quickly rushed back across the hall to bed, less than a minute later my husband walked into the room, our son on his side. "hey" i said sleepily. "mummyyyyy" alfie said playfully as louis put him down on our bed. he jumped at me for cuddles, the energy this child has will never fail to surprise me. i hugged him tightly to my front, louis climbed the other side of the bed hugging me from behind.

louis gave me a kiss on the back of the head, so i turned my head slightly and smiled at him, he gave me a peck on the lips making me smile even more. "i love you mummy" alfie whispered, "well i love you more baby" i responded. "ahem" louis coughed.
"alf, what about daddy?" i giggled. "i love you daddy" he said in the same tone as before, "i love you too buddy".

after a few minutes, alfie was back asleep and louis spoke up, "i'm proud of you" he said.
"what? why?" i questioned.
"because you're such an amazing mum, wife and person and you've done so much for our little family so i'm proud, and i appreciate you more than you could ever imagine" i was speechless, i was stunned by his words. louis wasn't always one for letting people know what was on his mind. "thank you babe, i'm proud of you too, i love you so so so so so much" i said kissing him again. "and i love you way more"
"not possible" i chuckled.

LOUIS' POV
shortly, both y/n and alfie were asleep. i admired the both of them. not only had i told   y/n i'm proud of her but i'm proud of myself too, i just look at the beautiful woman i was lucky enough to find and fall in love with and our handsome boy. i couldn't ask for any more than what i have now.

———————————

A/N : shut up this is so cute ahhhh, anyways who wants alfie to make a return🙋🏼‍♀️