video games

A/N : THANKYOU FOR 6K that's crazy jeez! anyways this is gonna be so cliche and like every other imagine book ever so i'm sorry🙋🏼‍♀️
this isn't even good lol help

———————————

Y/N'S POV
i had a long day at work today, see i'm a model and i'm currently collaborating with a well known brand to release my own line of clothing. the pressure had been high recently as it was coming closer to release date.

i came home expecting to just have a chilled night with my boyfriend louis but instead he decided he wanted to play video games.

"baby i'm here" i exclaimed walking into our home, i'm guessing he couldn't hear me as there was no response. "louis?" i tried again, no response still. he was talking to his friends through his headset i wasn't sure exactly what they were talking about though, some gaming stuff i guess. i just went and sat on the sofa next to him.

he peeped his eyes over at me and said "oh    y/n hi" and he went back to gaming. ugh i'd had an idea, i've seen videos of girls sitting on their boyfriends laps whilst they play video games to see what they would choose.

so i got up and went to my room, i got into some very short shorts and a sports bra. i walked back into the living room where louis was and walked over to him. he still payed no attention until i climbed into his lap facing him. he lifted one hand off of his controller so that he was able to put his arms around me. after he put his hand back on the controller and continued to play his game.

i snuggled my face into his neck giving him small kisses there. he didn't really acknowledge me, i needed the attention right now, the stress of my day and now not getting the attention i needed wasn't putting me in the best mood. i'm never normally too needy so maybe he just doesn't know what to do.

"lou?" i asked whilst pouting.
"yeah?" he responded, still focused on the game.
"i love you" i told him gently. "i love you too baby"
"then show me because right now you're just ignoring me" i argued trying not to raise my voice, i climbed of his lap and sat on the sofa in a huff.

"fine i'm sorry, i'll come off the game now. come here" he said gesturing me to sit back on his lap. i immediately kissed him, he kissed me back and it turned into a make out sesh.

he pulled away, both of us obviously out of breath. "bedroom?" he asked. "ugh do we have to? i'm like already really out of breath" i responded making up an excuse, i would i just really wanted a chill evening.
"of course we don't have to" i said as he pulled me down onto the sofa hugging me tightly.

"i could stay like this forever lou"
"you and me both" he smiled kissing my forehead and running his hands through my hair.

we both fell asleep on the sofa. getting this man's attention is too much work, it should genuinely be a paid job.

————————————

A/N : lmao i literally didn't know what to write and the is SO SHIT... anyways we vibe i promise they'll get better😭

ALSO HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, MR HAROLD EDWARD STYLES❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️