argument (part 2)

A/N : ok wow i've never been requested to do a part 2 to something this much so here it is haha

also someone else said more sad ones so if u have any sad imagines i could try writing lmkkkkk mwah

——————————

LOUIS' POV
i decided to go to my parent's house after the argument with y/n. i just felt broken that she thought i was cheating, i wasn't. i was coming home later this because i had been asked to stay behind on set by my new director.

she was weird and always flirting with me but i never interacted back. it was awkward for me because it got to a point where i was being payed more when i stayed longer but i was the only one. the thing is, i've been wanting to propose for ages now and i've wanted to give y/n the most incredible proposal and wedding, that's where the extra pay would come in handy.

i thought of quitting the show at one point but i knew i couldn't do that.

i feel so guilty but i'm also mad at y/n for assuming that i was sleeping with someone else. i couldn't tell her about the flirty director situation i felt too awkward. i should have done though, if i did then this wouldn't have happened.

i pulled up to my mum and dad's driveway and knocked on the door. luckily they were awake and my dad answered the door.
"louis? what are you doing here?" he questioned in a concerned tone.
"me and y/n had a really big argument but let's not talk about it. i just need sleep" i said.

"you'll have to sleep on the sofa sweetie, your rooms a bit of a mess right now" my mum informed me. i just nodded and headed to the living room.

i checked my phone to see that y/n had messaged me but i decided to ignore it.

*time skip*
i woke up the next morning and looked at the time on my phone. 11:30am, jeez i slept for a good while.

i got up and threw my top on and wandered to the kitchen to get a coffee when i see my mum and y/n sat there talking and drinking tea or coffee, i couldn't tell.

y/n's face dropped when she turned and saw me but she forced a small, fake smile on her lips. "oh uh- hi" i said awkwardly.

"i'll leave you two to talk" my mum said as she got up to leave, shutting the door behind her.

i went a took a seat next to y/n, but i looked down at my hands. "so um where's alfie?" i asked, trying to start the conversation. "he's at my sister's house" she responded.

"right ok.. well i- i'm sorry for not texting you back last night, i just- you'd annoyed me alright? accusing me of something i didn't do. i'm pissed off y/n, i didn't mean it when i said i don't know if i'll leave for good because i wouldn't. no i couldn't do that to myself, to you and to alfie either." wow that felt good to get off my chest.

"i'm sorry for accusing you but you kind of left me with no choice seeing as you were being so secretive about telling me where you actually were all week" she expressed, i understand.

"fine so we got a new director on the show and she's been keeping me back longer than most people and paying me extra, i wanted the extra money for a reason y/n. but i didn't want to freak you out because all she does is flirt with me and of course i don't interact it's ju-" she cut me off.

"louis shut up a moment, why did you want extra money? you're doing so well on providing for us and spoiling us more than you should be" shoot, i can't ruin the surprise.

"because uh- maybe we could um move house" that's the only thing i could come up with.
"we just moved house. why do you actually need that money?" she asked.

i didn't know what to say so i just say in silence. then she gasped.
"were you thinking of.. ya know?" she reached out her left hand, suggesting she knew exactly what i needed that money for.

"pshhh no, you're being silly"
"lou i thought you were meant to be an actor?" y/n laughed. "i'll just pretend i don't know" she winked.

"alright alright, well i'm sorry for not telling you sooner but that kinda thing is meant to be a surprise" i joined in with her laughter.
"no i'm sorry for making a false accusation" she nodded her head.

"kiss?" i suggested, she didn't reply. instead she just kissed me, it felt like when we were teenagers, the butterflies i felt in my stomach as if it were our first kiss all over again.

"i love you" she told me after pulling away,
"i love you most" i smirked lightly.

"nope"

————————————

A/N : ermmm yeah i hope this is alr i kinda took a lil spin on it🙃

i was listening to fine line on repeat whilst writing this and part 1, yk to get me in my feels😷