studying

A/N : this is probably going to be really cliche im very sorry💀

———————

y/n had been revising(studying) for her gcse's that were coming up very soon for almost 4 hours now. she knew she had to do what was right and turned her phone off so she could concentrate. she was looking through her maths questions whilst overly stressed when she heard a knock at her front door, y/n ignored it assuming it was a delivery for her mum.

only moments later her bedroom door opened and standing there in the door way was her boyfriend louis. "hey lou, i'm kinda studying what's up?" y/n pondered. "well you weren't answering your texts i got worried so i thought i'd check on you" louis responded. "well i'm fine, i just needed to turn off my phone so i could concentrate. do you mind helping me please?" she pouted. louis was a year above y/n in school so could always easily help her with homework. "of course i can!" he said giggling at her puppy dog eyes.

"oh come on y/n this is easy!" louis exclaimed. "sorry that you're smart and i'm not!"

about 40 minutes go by when louis has made y/n understand things more easily. "can we have cuddles yet?" louis asked jumping back on y/n's bed. "hold on lou, i've just got to do one last quiz" y/n said. her eyes were focused on the screen. "ughhh fine" louis moaned, he walked out of the room leaving y/n in confusion but he was back within a minute with snacks from the kitchen and a big bottle of coca cola. "i though you were being petty and left!" y/n laughed. "well did you want me to leave?" louis asked. "obviously not what are you on about" y/n shut her laptop and laid on her bed patting the spot next to her. louis placed the snacks and coca cola on y/n's bedside table and snuggled into her side. "what do you wanna watch gorgeous" louis asked, this made y/n blush and obscure amount. "hmm {your choice of show/movie}" she said eating some crisps. "good choice"

———————-

A/N: i had no idea how to end this oops!