camping

A/N : so currently i feel like i need to go on a massive camping trip with my friends soooo i'm gonna write about it instead and with louis ;)
and yes another double update day😎

——————————
prompt/ background info ~ louis and y/n's friend groups decided to go on a big summer camping trip together. louis and y/n were in a relationship but hadn't told the rest of their friends (just yet).

••••••••••••
it was the last day of school before summer, everyone was waiting for the last bell to ring. eventually, after what felt like a lifetime, it did. louis ran past y/n on the way out of class grabbing her hand as he did so.
"louis what are you doing!" y/n shouted in shock. "we need to get to your house quickly" he responded. y/n didn't bother asking him why she would end up finding out.

the two of them were walking to y/n's house when she decided to question him again.
"so why did you drag me out of school?" y/n pondered. "oh right, so basically my mates are going on a massive camping trip starting tonight and they invited all of your group so you're coming with me" louis answered.
"ok then, so are we going to get my stuff?"
"yes now hurry i need to get my stuff too!"
he grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her along once more until they arrived at her doorstep tired and out of breath.
"jeez, you ran like we were escaping someone lou" y/n laughed.
"right quick go get your stuff i'll wait out here"

she grabbed a bag stuffing some random stuff in it and getting changed into a comfortable outfit (if you don't like it then imagine something else)

she rushed back down the stairs to see louis waiting impatiently for her. "come on then!" he said eagerly.

time skip (arriving at where they're camping)
LOUIS' POV
my dad dropped me and y/n off at where our friends were. we arrived to them setting up their tents and some playing football.

i was holding y/n's hand when i realised that they don't know about us yet. we both want to tell them but we are scared for a reason we can't even figure out ourselves. i quickly let go of her hand and gave her a sorry look, i could tell she understood.

i went over to help my friends build one of the tents.
"partridge? were you just holding hands with y/n?" one of my friends asked. shit shit shit.
"erm no what are you on about man?" i denied it, should i have just told him?
"ok ok, you just seemed awful close" he winked. i just rolled my eyes jokingly and got on with finishing the tent.

Y/N'S POV
i kept staring at louis unintentionally and i could tell my friends were noticing.
"do you like louis by any chance y/n?" y/f/n questioned. i just froze.
"no, what makes you think that?" why can't i just tell them!! i get nervous every time.
"well you keep staring at him... topless" she has a point but... oh fuck it.
"fine, but i don't just like him. we are kinda together, but please don't tell anyone or even him that i told you!" oh no i just said that.
none of them looked surprised. they all kind of shrugged.
"are you not surprised?" i asked them.
"why in the world would we be surprised? we've been waiting for this to happen since the first day of year 7" another one of my friends replied.
"oh ummm ok?" i didn't really know what to say but we all just laughed about it.

time skip (yes again😳)
all of the girls and some of the boys were sat around the campfire just chatting and eating marshmallows. there were a fair amount of couples there, cuddling and getting warm together. it just made me want to be with louis so much but i know i couldn't right now. first of all, because not everyone knows about us, and second of all because he was off playing football behind me.

i was kind of in a slump until i felt two hands on my shoulders. i turned around and it was louis. he sat himself next to me, the both of us trying so hard not to show affection.

someone had brought a speaker and was playing loud music through it. everyone was either dancing or making out apart from me, louis and a couple of his single friends who were getting drunker by the second.

"just kiss me already" louis suddenly said.
"what?! now?"
"yes right now"
"but what about-" he didn't let me finish my sentence. instead he cupped my blushed cheeks and kissed me. everyone's heads turned to look at us.

"they all knew didn't they?" he whisperer laughing. "probably" i kissed him again. thank goodness, a secret we no longer had to keep.

——————————

A/N : i like this a lot i can't lie🤭 but writing these just makes me realise how single i actually am lmao but we move ig... i also didn't proof read oops but it's fine

 i also didn't proof read oops but it's fine

their friends in this story be like ^^