on set

A/N : so i kinda wish i was playing nancy spungen in pistol, just feel like i'd be a great asset to the cast, no i'm kidding btw😭😭and i'm literally 14😁

chile in this y/n is playing nancy so just like role w it or whatever. and y/n and louis are secretly dating.
kinda based off of the pictures from the other day

i also wanted to ask if anyone wants me to switch up any of the pronouns because i do use she/her currently but lmk in the comments mwah luv ya

————————————

Y/N'S POV
today on set was looking fun, i didn't really have much to do but i stuck around because me and louis were meant to be hanging out once he had finished filming.

honestly i don't see why everyone is taking the piss out of his black hair... it's hot, like extremely hot. 'oh cmon y/n no need to simp' i told myself.

the other day i think louis got slightly jealous, i found it funny. i had to film a few flirty scenes with toby but honestly i couldn't look at louis' face without trying my best now to laugh.

it's funny how jealous he gets but he doesn't mean to do it.

i was just waiting around in my trailer until i heard a knock on the door.
"y/n?" it was louis of course.
"yeah come in" i replied.
he walked in and just... woah.

"i'm in love with your trousers i want to ask the stylist where they got them" i was in awe of his trousers and not even him at this point. (a/n : they gave me fine line vibes and i was there for it ;))

"right ok i'll ask for you" he sounded weirdly confused. "what's wrong with you i just really like your trousers" i laughed.

"nothing is wrong with me" he insisted, he just seemed a bit agitated, if i know louis then this is what happens when he's nervous. but why, he's an amazing actor.

"lou i can tell you're nervous there's no point lying" i stood up as i said.
"fine, i just don't really know why came over me. maybe because you're watching and i need to do well because well... i don't know" god this boy has my heart, he's still a softy despite looking like he's having an emo phase.

"don't be silly, come here" i gestured him over towards me. i gave him a small kiss and he smiled.
"i liked that" louis said, making me giggle.
"do it again?" he asked.

so i did, i kissed him again lightly until he pulled me in passionately, it lasted a bit longer than the last one but we were interrupted.

there were three knocks on the door, "y/n have you seen louis? danny needs him on set" it was anson, he knows about us and so does the rest of the cast and crew just not the public exactly.

i mean we get shipped a lot but we also get a fair bit of hate which doesn't really bother me at this point.

"yeah he's here" i shouted back and louis opened the door.
"cmon let's go" anson said in a slightly stressed tone, "y/n, you coming?"

"yeah let me just grab a coat i'll catch up" i told the two. i put on my coat as it was a bit chilly and headed to the set.

watching louis act as sid was so intriguing, they're two completely different characters yet he played it so well. i just hope he doesn't become like him because... well...

filming had wrapped for the day and me and louis were getting ready to leave in our separate trailers and met in the middle afterwards.

"you look beautiful" he smiled at me knowing that he couldn't kiss or even hug me because we never know who could be watching.

"lou i'm literally wearing sweats" i laughed.
"yeah it's cute you look comfy"
"you're so soppy stop" i rolled my eyes playfully.

"sorry i forgot you don't accept affection, strange child aren't you?" he smirked... this kid's smirk will kill me one day.
"whatever can we get going?" i pleaded.

we left to have a chill evening in central london, nothing was open because of covid so it was pretty quiet. we were just chilling under the sunset in hyde park on a bench and eating a tesco meal deal. (a/n : honestly if you don't have tesco where you are, you're missing out on the meal deals ahh they're so good)

some girls walked past muttering something, they must have been about 13. "no you go" they were all pushing each other around.

at last one of them came up to us, "hi is it ok if we get a picture with you both?" a short brunette girl asked us nervously.

"of course! don't worry be don't bite" louis said making them feel slightly more at ease. me and the girls both giggled a little at this comment.

we took the picture and they thanked us, "i love your guys' outfits by the way" i exclaimed as they started walking away, no seriously they had a cool sense of fashion.

"now way did y/n y/l/n just compliment my outfit" one of them said with wide eyes. "thank you" they all said looking back.

"wanna get going home?" louis asked me.
"yeah let's go"
"you can stay at mine if you want" he suggested. why would i ever say no?
"please" i replied, today was good.

i was really happy, not just like 'oh yeah i'm fine' kind of happy... i really felt joy.

——————————————

A/N : uhhhh i hate this😜

but can we just talk about this for a minute i-