school

A/N : in honour of the fact that we are going back to school on the 8th march in the uk... i'm not happy about it ew anyways hehe.
and we have to wear masks in the classroom and in the hallways... what a pain but i want a summer so i'll do whatever😁

i'm kinda back after not publishing for 2 weeks wow um i'm very sorry.

———————————

Y/N'S POV
i woke up to the sound of my alarm, i rolled over to the other side of my bed to turn off the loud noise... 6:30am. first day back at school after yet another lockdown. i haven't properly seen my boyfriend louis other than out of my bedroom window, so today was the day that i get to see him, hold him.

i woke up and went to the kitchen and poured some cereal and milk into a bowl. i sat at my kitchen island eating and checking my phone when i got a notification from louis.

louis
hiiiii
i'm so excited to see you xx

y/n
morning you :)
i'm even more excited tho😠xx

louis
whatever flows your boat haha
am i meeting you outside yours, we
can walk to the bus stop if you want x

y/n
yes ofc! i need to get ready now but i'll see
you then x

louis
fine leave me alone then ugh xx
i'll be there at 7:50, love you

y/n
sorry!!! love you toooo xx

i put my phone back down and carried on eating my cereal. when i finished i made my way upstairs and into my room, we are in sixth form so we don't wear uniform, but it was to still be smart, so i picked out an outfit.

 when i finished i made my way upstairs and into my room, we are in sixth form so we don't wear uniform, but it was to still be smart, so i picked out an outfit

i put on my outfit and added some tights.

as i was doing my hair, my mum shouted up the stairs that she was leaving for work and my dad had already gone. (a/n : mine went to get the milk or whatever)

i carried on getting ready, doing my makeup lightly and everything else. that's when i heard a knock on my door. i grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to see louis stood on my porch. his face lit up as soon as he looked up at me and so did mine. i instantly wrapped my arms around him and took him by surprise, it had been a long time coming.

"i've missed this" he said, we stood there for a what felt like eternity holding each other to make up for the past few moments. "me too" i mumbled into his chest. "as much as i've loved this, we should go before we miss the bus" louis laughed.
"oh my g- oh yeah i forgot about that" i said making louis laugh more.

he took my hand and we walked for 2 minutes to the bus stop, chatting about everything and nothing until the bus arrived.

we sat near the back with all of louis' friends. i leant against him with my head on his shoulder, i'm never normally one for PDA but honestly i've just missed his touch too much.

me, louis and his friends walked through the school gates, that's when i saw my best friend. she was beckoning me over so i turned to louis to tell him "hey lou i'm just gonna go see y/f/n i'll see you in second period, english lit right?"
"yeah of course, see you then" he said hugging me and placing a quick kiss on my forehead.
"byeeee" i dragged out as i ran towards y/f/n. "oh bye then love you!" louis shouted back. "love you too!"

first lesson was latin, me and louis were in different sets for latin unfortunately, maybe i'm just a bit better than he is hehe. it was boring though, i didn't have anyone i was really friends with in that class so i sat in a huff, slumped over my book the majority of the lesson.

after what felt like forever, the bell rang and the teacher dismissed us. i ran to my locker where i knew louis would meet me as he always does before we have a lesson together.

i get there and louis had already beaten me to it, he stood there with a smirk on his face. "what is with that look on your face mister!" i said jokingly, "just happy to see you again that's all" he said as he wrapped his arms around me. "how was latin?" he asked pulling away but still holding me close. "boring but now we have englishhhh" i said excitedly (a/n: is it weird that english lit is the only subject i actually enjoy at school like i love it, my teacher is the best).

"can i kiss you?" louis asked, we had never kissed in school before, i'd always hated the idea of it (a/n : gives me pick me vibes just sayin). "well we would have to take our masks off and we'll get killed and i-" i got cut off..
"y/n calm down it's fine we don't have to i just miss you"
"oh fuck it" i pulled my mask to my chin, "kiss me then lou" i giggled.
"oh- uh right yeah" he did the same and placed a small kiss on my lips. i put my mask straight back up to hide my smile but he could tell.

"wanna get to english now?" he questioned. i nodded with a smile and we made out way to the english block. oh how i've missed this.

we both took a seat next to each other and our other friends. we all chatted in our group and life felt somewhat normal again.

——————————

A/N : honestly i never know how to end these aghhhhh but this is just a quick one tehe