sick days

A/N : i feel some mega fluff coming on, just saying✋
i'm running out of ideas please leave requests!
feel free to listen to the song at the topppp
—————————
Y/N'S POV
i woke up not feeling so great, i had a pounding headache and felt like i had the flu coming. i was home alone this weekend as my parents were away for a wedding. i decided to message my boyfriend louis to come over.

y/n
hey lou, can you come over please?
louis
of course, is everything ok?
y/n
yeah i just feel a bit under the weather that's all.
louis
alright omw, do you want me to get you anything?
y/n
maybe just some paracetamol and some snacks please :)
louis
okay i'll be there in a bit, love you xxx
y/n
thankyouuuu love you too xxx

i put my phone back down on my bed side table and shut my eyes to try and calm my headache.

i didn't realise, but i had drifted off for a bit when i woke up to my mattress sink slightly. it was louis, he has his own key to my house so i wasn't shocked to see him already in the house.

"hey hey, go back to sleep y/n, you need your rest" he whispered tucking me back under the covers. "but sleeping is no fun when you're here" i said whining. "alright then" he laughed at me, "you should take some paracetamol now".

i took the pills and after he tried to cuddle up to me but i stopped him. "baby i don't want you getting sick too".
"i don't care, i'm strong" he said jokingly. he did it anyway.

he wrapped his arms around me, making me feel secure. "now will you go back to sleep?" he asked me. "fine i'll try" i obeyed, giving him a peck on the cheek. "is that all? what even was that? i need a proper kiss darling" he said. "lou, i already agreed to cuddling and i really don't want to make u sick"
"i don't care! i need kisses please" he pouted. i rolled my eyes giving him a small kiss on the lips. "happy now?" i questioned him.
"happier, could be better" we both giggled slightly until there was a few moments of comfortable silence, me in his arms and my head on his chest, his hands combing through my hair.

"i love you louis" i spoke up out of nowhere.
"i love you more though" he replied.
"hmm impossible"
"looks like i just made the impossible possible y/n"
"whatever" i playfully rolled my eyes, nuzzling my head even more into his chest.

i had fallen asleep at midday and woke up again around 4pm. "and she's awake!" louis said. "how are you feeling sleepyhead, any better?"
"better now that you're here, but seriously i still feel like shit" i groaned.

"want any food?" he asked standing up.
"yes please, just some strawberries and a chocolate bar" i requested.
"your request is my demand, m'lady" he said bowing next to me. he does make me laugh, he makes me happy, happier than anyone else could. that's why i love him.

only moments later, he returned to my room with some strawberries and chocolate ,as per requested, and some crisps that he bought on the way here.

"is it alright if we put the football on?" he asked me. "sure go ahead" i agreed because i love seeing how into the game he gets and how passionate he is.

the match finished and i asked if we could watch skins and without hesitation louis agreed. {A/N:if you haven't seen the uk skins what are you doing, watch it!!!!}

for the rest of the evening, we cuddled and watched skins, laughed and cried. he kept kissing me on the forehead constantly but i wasn't complaining. when i was with him i felt like he made all the pain go away. eventually i fell asleep in his arms once more.

—————————

A/N : update number 3 of the day hehe. i hope you like this it took me ages, my brain isn't working i swear😑