i love you

A/N : i have no idea what to write ive had massive writers block for ages so i'm rlly sorry aghhh

i'm trying my best guys😫

———————————————

Y/N'S POV
there i was led awake in my thoughts.

i reached over to my bedside table and tapped the screen of my phone to see the time was 2am.

all i wanted to do was sleep, but i just couldn't.

a few messages popped up on my phone making a loud ring hoping my parents wouldn't be woken up by it.

it was louis, my boyfriend of 6 months.

the notifications brought a small smile to my face.

louis💕
oi are u awake?
y/nnnn

y/n
yes i'm up, what's wrong?

louis💕
nothing just look out of ur window xx

y/n
oh lord ok xx

i looked out of my window knowing i would see louis down there somewhere. "baby come down!" he whisper shouted.

"lou i can't what if my parents catch me" i matched his tone.
"come on they won't find out i'll get you back before they wake up" he informed me.
"promise?" i asked.
"promise"

i thought for a moment and took a deep breath. i grabbed a jacket from the back of my desk chair and climbed down from my window.

"please be careful" louis expressed his concern.
"believe me, i'm trying" i informed him.

as i landed my two feet on the ground, louis immediately took me by the hand and led me to his car, opening the car door for me.

"why thankyou" i smiled.
"the pleasure is mine m'lady" he said bowing in a jokey way.

louis already had his phone connected to the car for music and pressure shuffle on a playlist called "y/n🦖".

it made me giggle nervously seeing he had a playlist for me. "why the dinosaur emoji" i laughed quietly.
"dunno thought it would be funny" he responded joining in my mini laughing fit.

he started driving down the empty streets as songs we both loved played loudly through the car speakers, singing at the top of our lungs.

after about half an hour, we arrive at the bottom of a hill. it was now about 2:40 and it was still pitch black.

"well, we're here" louis said, turning off the engine. "what are we doing?" i asked him as he got out of the car.
"you'll see beautiful, you'll see"
i slightly furrowed my eyebrows at his answer, curious as to what he had planned.

i got out of the car too and there stood louis at the rear end of his car, the boot was open and full of all sorts of things from blankets to torches to baskets.

this man hasn't seriously planned a picnic for this time has he?!

"you brought me here for a picnic.. at 3 in the morning?" i asked.
"i mean i can take you back home if you prefer" he looked at me slightly disappointed.
"no no i wasn't complaining sorry i just was a bit shocked i guess"
"aright well you take the flashlight and a blanket i'll carry the basket, oh and i brought you one of my coats incase you got cold" he smiled handing me these things.

although it was dark, the path had street lights all along it making the place less creepy.

when we eventually made it to the top of the hill, louis dropped the basket beside us and i laid out the blanket. louis sat himself down and patted his legs, signalling for me to lie on his lap.

i did exactly that. my head on his lap as i stared up to the starry night sky. "did you want any food?" louis asked me, combing through my hair with one hand whilst i played with his rings on his other hand.
i shook my head no, "i'm not too hungry right now but thanks" i let out a smile.

there was a comforting silence in the air, it was peaceful and not that awkward kind of silence, just simply peace.

"hey y/n?" louis said, his voice slightly shaky.
"yeah?"
"i- i need to tell you something but obviously don't feel like you have to say it back or anything but uh-"
i knew exactly what was coming and it brought the stupidest smile to my face.
"i love you" he spoke softly.
"oh well this is awkward" i said, teasing him.
"oh.. yeah, but-" i cut him off by sitting up and grabbing his face in my hands.

i smashed my lips onto his as they danced in sync with each other. i pulled away. "i'm kidding, i love you too"
he sighed in relief as i laughed a bit.
"you actually panicked me quite a lot there" he told me.
"aw i'm sorry"

"can i have another kiss?" louis asked.
"you don't have to ask you know" i said.
he kissed me once again, full of love and passion,

full of this energy that only we could create.

i love him and he loves me.

——————————————

A/N : well i cba to proof read and it probably makes no sense but enjoy ig🥰 and HAPPY 18TH FOR THURSDAY LOUIS AGH not a minor anymore so erm- i'll stfu pahahaha