pregnancy prank

A/N : you'll never guess who gave me this idea!!! sally again but it's ok bc she gives me ideas and i expand it and write.
i'm sorry for not having posted updates recently, i have my gcse mock exams coming up next week so my teachers have a lot of pressure on us!
ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT IM SO SORRY THAT I CANT REPLY TO COMMENTS BC THE STUPID VERIFICATION EMAIL STILL WONT COME THRU BUT I HAVE AN AMAZING TIME READING THEM AND HOW RELATABLE THEY ALL ARE HAHA MWAH I PROMISE IM NOT IGNORING ANYONE
this is kinda long compared to my other imagines sorryyyyy <3

————————————

Y/N'S POV
i've been wanting to prank my boyfriend louis for ages, he's gotten me sometimes but only little things to trick my gullible self. for my prank i wanted to go all out, something i knew would shake him but it's a risk too; i don't know how he'll react.

i was gonna tell him i'm pregnant. me and louis have been together for over a year now and we had always spoken about having kids... but in the future. we are only 18 bare in mind.
i have a bad feeling about this. why am i doing this again?

i was at louis' house in his living room talking to issie, i told her about my prank and she loved the idea. he eventually arrived home and walked in not expecting to see me there.
"oh hey baby" he said walking towards me and giving me a peck on the lips.
"hey can we talk upstairs for a minute lou" i said as i watched his face completely drop.
"oh- o-of course" he stuttered in worry.

we made our way to his room and sat on the edge of his bed. "y/n are you breaking up with me or something i-"
"no babe i'm not breaking up with you" i cut him off.
"what's going on then?" he questioned.

"louis i- um, you're gonna be a dad" it went silent. i could tell he just didn't know what to say, i felt so awful for this but i couldn't give in and tell him now.

"you're uh- pregnant?"
"well that's what your gonna be a dad means" i said sarcastically.
"y/n i can't believe this, how could we let this happen? you told me you were on the pill!"
i could hear the confusion and anger in his voice.
"i am i just- it must not have worked or i took it too late i don't know but i'm so sorry"
he didn't say anything after that he just stood up and left. i heard the front door slam.

i was crying for real now. he hadn't broken up with me, he just well... left. does that mean we are over? i hope not. so many thoughts rushed through my head :
what if i actually am pregnant, what would he do?
i feel so bad
why did i do this to myself?
why did i do this to HIM?

issie came in only seconds after i heard the door slam. "y/n that didn't go- oh my are you okay?" she sat next to me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"i'm fine i think i'm just as shocked as he is to be honest" i said making myself let out a small laugh. "if i know louis, he will come straight back. he's probably got a lot running through his mind after you flung that on him" issie reassured me.

"i mean what else was i expecting, it could have gone one of two ways and it did. this is all my fault, do you think he hates me?" i said in between whimpers.
"louis loves you more than he loves anybody else in this world and like i said, he's gonna have a lot on his mind"

i love having issie always there for me, she's been like an older sister to me since we first met.

LOUIS' POV
what have i done? this is my fault, why did i blame her? why did i leave? i should be supporting her.

i can't help but overthink everything i just did, how could i just walk away once she told me something like that? i love her so much. she probably hates me now. i got her pregnant and walked out. how could i be so stupid.

i need to go back. i need to support her and our baby. is she even going to keep it?
"ugh louis stop overthinking" i told myself.

i stopped in my tracks and turned back around. she probably doesn't want me after i did what i did.

i got to my house and walked back into the hallway and up the stairs to my room. issie was comforting y/n in my bed. she was in floods of tears, i couldn't not feel awful about this.

they both turned their heads looking at me and then looked at each other. issie got up and left us to be alone. "y/n i'm so sorry you didn't deserve that and i've thought about it. i'm happy if you are and i'm gonna be here for you and be the best dad i possibly can, if you decide not to keep the baby too i completely support you {A/N : yes louis you pro choice king}. baby i love you so much and i hate myself for doing what i just did, i hope you can forgive me. i don't even know what i was thinking" i said with tears trying to escape my eyes.

she started wiping her tears away and laughed. "why are you laughing babe?" i asked her. this was the most confused i have ever been.

"because i'm not actually pregnant, at least i think" she continued to laugh and i could hear issie and millie start to laugh outside my door too.
"why would you do this to me?!" i joined in laughing because i really didn't know what to think right now.
"i'm sorry lou, but you made me think you were leaving me!" she exclaimed playfully slapping my chest. "and i'm sorry for that i really didn't know what went on up here-" she cut me off with a kiss, a much needed long and passionate kiss.

"now i'd like to hope that if i do ever find out i'm pregnant you won't run away again after that beautiful speech of yours, handsome" she said messing with my hair.

god i love this girl so much.

——————————

A/N : welp that was a rollercoaster of emotions😃 can we all agree what louis did was a DICK MOVE?! he redeemed himself tho but did he really deserve to be forgiven?

definitely wasn't listening to cherry on repeat whilst writing this nope🙃