evenings

A/N : that's right bitches alfie has made a return, i've missed him tbh so he's back what a king. chile if ur new or haven't read the previous imagines with him in, he is y/n and louis' son. pretend he's like 3 or 4 in this idrk

WE JUST PUBLISHED A NEW CHAPTER FOR GET AWAY SO GO READ IT I BEGGGG luv u <3

——————————

Y/N'S POV
tonight felt long, louis was on set for his new movie from early this morning til late tonight so me and alfie had the day to ourselves.

we went on a little walk this morning and came back to chill for the rest of the day, but he's been asking for louis nonstop.

it was now 7:15pm and i was in the lounge watching tv, alfie playing with his toys on the floor.
"mummy, when is daddy home?" my son asked for the millionth time today.
"i'm not sure baby i'll text him for you" with that i took my phone from the arm of the sofa to text louis.

as i started typing i heard the front door open and close. alfie ran to the hallway to great his father and i followed behind. he ran straight up to louis and jumped up in hope to be carried.

"hey buddy! missed me have you?" louis laughed as alfie squeezed him as tight as he could. this sight alone made me so happy.
"yes yes yes" he replied in excitement.

"you're home earlier than i thought" i said.
"yeah we got stuff done pretty quickly today so they let us have a shorter day" he pecked my lips, alfie still on his hip. "your day been alright?" he asked me then putting our son back on the ground.

"mhm, alf wouldn't stop asking when you were back bless him. you're his favourite lou" i joked, louis pulled a kind of 'are you being serious right now' face.
"don't say that your his mum, darling. he loves us both exactly the same, ok?" my husband reassured me, he pulled my into his chest, wrapping his arms around me in a secure embrace.

it was now 8pm and time to put alfie to bed, "who do you want to read the story to you buddy?" louis asked him whilst i tucked him into bed.

"mummy mummy, please can you read to me"
"of course i can" i looked over to see louis giving me a 'i'm always right' kind of smirk. i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

as i read the book aloud, louis observed from the chair in the corner of alfie's room. i felt his eyes on the both of us, but in a comforting way.

LOUIS' POV
i couldn't help but admire the two most important people in my life, y/n is such an amazing mum and alfie is just an angel, perfect. he has his mother's hair and lips, my eyes and nose, well behaved, shows just how much he loves everyone around him, just an utterly perfect child and i owe it all to y/n.

alfie had drifted off whilst y/n was reading so she closes the book, placing it on his dresser then going back to place a small kiss upon his forehead.

i stood at the doorway, y/n carefully walking trying not to wake up alfie. "movie night?" she asked me.
"how could i refuse, can we watch shutter island?" i asked excitedly.
"yes! we haven't watched that in years that will be amazing i love it so much" (a/n : leo dicaprio is in it so bonus points for that)

we settled on the sofa cuddled up, y/n's head in the crook of my neck. she fell asleep an hour into the film but i wasn't complaining, she looked so peaceful so i just let myself fall asleep then and there too.

—————————————-

A/N : it's a no from me, i need to get better at writing oh my.

lmk if you've read "get away" and again if u haven't.... DO IT hehe

 DO IT hehe