holiday

A/N : totally not inspired by the girls who met louis on holiday in 2018😘✌🏻 also warning this isn't my best hahaha

———————————

Y/N'S POV
i had just landed in the famous, sunny dubai, i took in the hot air and looked around me as i got off the plane (a/n: main character vibes also the jet2holidays adverts... iykyk).

we made our way inside to collect our bags from the conveyor belt. as i was pulling my bag off the circuit, i managed to hit a boy's suitcase whilst he was taking his too. "oh i'm so sorry" i said said quickly. "not to worry" he smiled back at me. i looked up at him... woah.

he was without a shadow of a doubt the most attractive boy i've ever laid eyes on. 'surely he's around my age' i thought and at least hoped. "i'm louis by the way" he said.
"i'm um y/n" i stuttered, why did i stutter?!

we walked for a bit with our families who started talking and eventually found out we were going to be staying in the same hotel. we sat next to each other on the coach from the airport to where we were staying. it wasn't awkward at all, we always found something to talk or laugh about.

when we eventually arrived at the hotel, our bigger suitcases were being taken to our rooms by the staff. we got even better news at the hotel, our rooms were right next to each other! so we rushed up to our rooms in excitement, both our families trailing behind. i'd also befriended louis' sisters, millie and issie.

i found out that louis was 16 and i was 15 so i was close enough to saying were the same age. "i'll meet you outside your room in 20 minutes we're going swimming!" he told me.
"omg yes!"

i got changed into one of my new bikinis and put on some waterproof mascara, don't judge i need eyelashes! i put some sun lotion on and shouted to my parents, "i'm going to the pool"
"alright be careful" my dad shouted back.

"hi louis" i said, he looked up from his phone.
"hey y/n, i just realised i never got any of your socials"
"oh yeah of course!" we continued to exchange social media's and that's when i found out louis was an upcoming actor and model. the model part really didn't surprise me sheesh. he told me that he was gonna be in this netflix series called medici and i was so excited to watch it already.

we arrived at the pool and i was anxious to jump in, the water looked cold. "i'll sit on the side for a bit" i said backing off towards the deck chairs. "oh cmon y/n! it will be fine once you're in!" louis called to me. i kept resisting and resisting until finally louis picked me up bridal style and threw me in the pool. i wasn't mad about it, i couldn't be, so i started laughing uncontrollably and so did he.

time skip
the next few days went by and me and louis became really close, we would go out for dinner every night with a big friend group, we would make secret knocks on our shared wall. we even sneaked into each others rooms in the middle of the night just to chat. safe to say we became the closest of friends in the shortest of time.

one night we all decided to go out for dinner and hang out the rest of the night. louis stole something from the buffet and tried speaking french to the worker... the waiter was not french.

the rest of the dinner consisted of laughs, amazing conversations and loads more. we hung around the hotel until late and took some pictures together.

me and the rest of the group got kind of tipsy and loads of them were dancing and having fun. me and louis were just sat to the side not saying much, i had my head on this shoulder and his arm around mine.

"y/n, i'm just gonna say this now before i chicken out again but, i've grown to like u a lot in the past week and-" i cut him off, i just kissed him. why did i do that? was it the right thing to do? i don't even know.

"woah" louis said wide-eyed as we pulled away. it made me laugh a little bit, we just went back to cuddling and didn't really say much for a few minutes, sat in comfortably silence.
"oh yeah, louis i like you too" i smiled and he just smiled back.

later on we got back to our hotel rooms and i messaged louis.

y/n
can i post those pics we
took earlier please? x

louis
yes ofc go for it xx

y/n
ok thankyouuuu! xx

——————————-

yourusername

••

liked by yourfriendsuser and 642 moreyourusername  i look way too serious in the second one and for what🤠 <3

yourusername i look way too serious in the second one and for what🤠 <3

view all comments
@yourfriendsuser : y/n have u got a summer fling or what?🙋🏼‍♀️
^@yourusername : haha i don't think so
@louispartridge_ : you look good in both of them don't worry! me on the other hand,.. i can't be serious😅
^@yourusername : ahhh thankyou :) but that doesn't mean you don't look good.

i really liked my post and louis' comment made me smile, oh no. how have i fallen for someone i've only known for a week. well can you really blame me?

—————————

A/N : lol this is so shit but i wanna write more imagines with the return of alfie as quite a few people wanted it haha keep an eye out. sorry that i started the day on a negative note earlier!

^ it's only 10:25 in the morning and so far i have felt all of these hbu😳