our future

A/N : THANKYOU FOR 600 READS!!!
i thought this idea would be so cute because tbh i think about this all the time when realistically it will never happen so let's just experience it all together😃💔
also listen to the song at the top it's cute and i cried reading and listening, it's not even sad smh.
———————————
Y/N'S POV
me and my boyfriend, louis, were just lying in his bed on our phones, we were both quite tired from the busy day we'd just had. with his head in my lap, he turned and looked up at me.

"baby?" he asked. "yes"
"do you ever think about our future together, you know like what it would be like?" louis asked, he seemed kind of nervous to ask me.
"of course i do lou! every single day" i smiled at him.

"so tell me, what do you see?"
"well i see you and me, in a nice house, three kids-" i started, "two boys and one girl?" he finished for me.
"yes! 2 dogs, some random small pets like a turtle maybe" i suggested.
"a turtle?!" he laughed at me.
"yes louis, a turtle that's what i just said"
"you do make me laugh darling" he lightly giggled this time.

"what do you see?" i asked.
"the same as you, and i can picture our wedding and how beautiful our kids will be, especially if they get your looks. we can have a house in the country and one in the city!" he says in excitement.
"yes! i like the sound of that" i was trying to hide how much i was blushing.

"do you know how much i love you?" louis queried, sitting himself up not taking his beautiful brown eyes off of mine.
"tell me, how much do you love me?" i giggled.
"on a scale of 1-10... the scale would brake" louis said.
"you scared me with the cringe there mr partridge!"
"sorry about that mrs partridge"
i kept telling the butterflies in my stomach to leave me alone but they wouldn't. "i love you more though" i told him. "um excuse me, no you don't" he said standing up and picking me up fireman style, over the shoulder.

"louis put me down!!!"
"nope, sorry not sorry" he said very mischievously.
"i'm not complaining about the view" i said.
"oh i know you wouldn't be"
"damn i thought you'd put me down if i said that!"
"you thought wrong"

——————————

A/N : ok but when do i ever know how to end one of these bleeding things. chile

 chile