58. F*ck yes I do

3rd POV

Nevah's heart beat in her chest faster than it has ever done in her life. As she looked in the mirror she couldn't recognise the beautiful woman looking back at her. Woman. Today is the day she really does become a woman. She's had enough time for her childhood, now it's time to become the woman she has to be. For Xavier.

A white dress hugged her body snuggly, with long sleeves stopping at at her palm. There was a beautiful dress that Nevah wanted with an open back but her scars would be on show. The only person who saw them was Xavier, other than that, no one. It was a cruel reminder of what she had been through, what Phillip and his goons made her feel.

But now she was a woman, a strong, independent woman who could look after herself. Nevah ran her hands over the smooth material of the dress as it spread out from her belly to the floor, hiding the white heels she was forced to wear. Thankfully the dress had padding in the chest area as Martha, Diana and paisley insisted she didn't wear a bra. They didn't want her wearing panties either but Gabbie could see the worry in the small girls eyes as well as the tears. Then telling the mother in law to back off and let the girl breathe.

That opted for Nevah to wear a thong, which that didn't really cover much. At least she had the dress covering her up so she didn't have much to worry about. The only one who will see what's underneath would be Xavier and Xavier alone.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" Memphis stood by the door. A soft smile on his ageing face. Wrinkles forming by his eyes and mouth, yet he still looked handsome as ever wearing the navy blue suit with a white rose on the jacket.

"More than ever." Nevah nodded.

Meanwhile Xavier was stood in the bathroom of his old bedroom. The gel in his hair keeping the messy curls back in a neat slick look. His black three piece tux fitting him nicely with a red rose on the jacket. All the groomsmen wearing white roses as well as the bridesmaids having small bouquets of white roses.

Nevah having a mixture of white, red and baby blue adding a little of other colour to the wedding. Xavier's heart beating in his chest, eager to get to Nevah and make her his wife already. After three years of being engaged, he was so ready to call her Mrs Matthews. Maybe even little Matthews' running around soon, the want to expand his love to a son or a daughter of his own with Nevah.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes picturing Nevah. The love of his life, the light in his darkness, the Mrs to his mr, the mother of his future children. He wanted to marry her and get it all over with, he just wanted to take her on their honeymoon and make love to her like he's never done before. To absolutely ravish her so she'd be a shaking, moaning mess under him.

He had made sure paisley had packed some condoms as well as the morning after pill just incase.

"Ready to get married?" Nate and Logan stood at the door with smirks on their faces.

"More than ever." Xavier replied. They both got in the car and drove to the courthouse renting out a room. Many guests had been invited the whole family, some that Nevah didn't even know.

Once there, Xavier walked the idle waiting for his bride to arrive. He didn't wait long, with his dad stood behind him, as well as Nate, Cole, Sebastian, Christian and Finn in a row. The music started making Xavier's heart go a hundred miles an hour.

The girls walked in, liana, Hope and Bella all pretty in their bridesmaid dresses, as well as Gabbie and Devyn. Paisley the maid of honour while Diana and Martha sat with their partners, Liam and Jamie in the front row ready to cheer on their great nephew.

Then she walked in. Xavier's staying on his bride as she walked down the isle with Memphis. Their arms linked as Nevah had a nervous look on her face. Once at the end of the isle, Memphis kissed Nevah's cheek and went to stand next to his husband.