3. No

Xavier POV

It's been two weeks since that day my dad took my weed. When I'm at home I'm mostly sober, but at school I'm high as a kite which I get sent home for to sober up. My dad has warned me to stay away from Tyler, Dylan and Harley but I don't. They're good mates so I don't care if they're bad influences. They let me have that escape of reality and being a good big brother, the perfect son and a role model of how men should be to Finn.

He's not my responsibility so it doesn't matter. Why should I do all of that shit when it's my mum and dad that had them. I didn't even want Liana, the twins or Finn to be born. I acted excited just to make my parents happy. But I gave up trying to make them happy years ago. If they hate me so much then they should just let me do my own thing and leave me alone.

It's annoying because they rely on me for everything. To pick up the kids when they can't, to teach Finn things and show the girls how a man should treat women. But that's not me. I have one night stands for fuck sake, I got to party's every weekend and come back late, drunk. If my parents think I'm a good big brother, I'm not. I haven't been for years, so what's the point of starting now?

Yet here I was, sat on my balcony, topless in joggers smoking. Since dad took my weed, at home I could only have regular cigarettes or buy pouches and roll them. Since I can't be bothered to roll, I got straights.

"Xavier." My little sisters came in, Hope and Isabella.

"What?" I groaned as I blew out smoke.

"Can you take us to the beach please? Dad said he would but he's low on petrol and needs the last little bit for work Monday, he needs to get to the petrol station then go to work so he can't do it." Isabella asked me.

"No." I shook my head and took a drag of my cigarette.

"What? Why? Please Xavier." She begged.

"I said no Izzy. Go ask someone else, just leave me alone." I looked at her.

"Come on, Xavier. We haven't done anything for a long time. Can you take us and come with us. Please, then we'll leave you alone forever. Please Xavier." Bella whined.

"What fucking part of no don't you understand? Huh? I said no Izzy. Get the fuck out of my room." I snapped. Her eyes glossed over making me breath heavily through my nose. "I'm not in the mood right now. Just." I sighed. "Just go ask Abuelo or grandpa if they'll take you."

Izzy nodded and walked away. But I didn't miss the tears falling down her cheeks.

"You didn't have to shout at her." Hope whispered.

"I know." I rubbed my face. "But when I say no she can't bang on about it. I'm sure if you ask Liana she'll take you on the train."

"Bella won't want to go now. She really wants you to go since you haven't done anything with us in a long time. We just want our big brother back." My little sister told me. She kissed my cheek and left my room.

I flicked my cigarette off my balcony and stood up. I quickly showered and changed into some swim trunks and a T-shirt. I packed a bag with a towel, sunglasses and shorts as well as boxers. I slid on my shoes and put my bag by the front door and my sunglasses on my T-shirt.

I burst into Hope and Izzy's room where my little sister was sat on her bed crying.

"Dry your tears." I wiped her cheeks. "Put a smile on your face and get ready. You need clothes and swim suits. Hurry up or I'll leave without you."

Both my sisters got ready while I went to the bitches room. "Cole on Lee, get the fuck up. We're going out. Clothes and bikini needed. Hurry up or I'll leave without you." I told her and left her room.

I went downstairs to see Finn watching tv with my mum and dad. "Hurry up, get ready. Swim suits needs and clothes. If you're not ready in ten I'll leave without you." I told them. My mum and dad went up to their room with confused faces.

"W-where are we going?" Finn asked me. I knelt down in front of him and put my hands on his legs.

"We are going to be the best brothers and treat mum, dad and the girls. We'll take them to the beach, get lunch and get ice cream." I told him.

A wide smile came on to his face and he nodded. I picked him up and threw him in the air a couple times and caught him again. He giggled as I did it and went up to his room. I changed him into come swim trunks and a T-shirt so we were matching, black trunks and a white T-shirt.